Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

2010 Chat - January (part 5)

I am sorry that you are sore, but that is a problem with shots ... Be careful .... there are creeps everywhere, and you are a cutie ....

Have you done research on the internet about your symptoms??

The trees were Alice in wonderland ... Aren't they great!!

Laughing oh so you see my thread?? : D

its gonna be a cute lil thread, just taking my time to make sure I have everything up correctly. : D

(that's why its taking me a minute to respond to you like i should be able to)

Yeah I know I am such a catch with my sexy sausage feets. : C
I was crying when he first came over cause I was just overwhelmed and didnt want to go through another week of this awful nightmare. and he told me I was cute or whatever, but i was just like, really? that's a lame line cause obviously I am not attractive at all at this moment.

Well, you said something about it the other day ..... and I peeked just a minute ago .......I think it is cute!!

You are a cutie.... He didn't think you were at the DR for no reason. Just be careful with people that you meet there...... ...... That is the mom in me coming out .....

Oh i know that!!! : D
Silly.

At first he was really sweet and cool, and actually made me feel a lot better.

but then later when I was getting ready to leave he just kept wanting me to come to his car,I knew he was a creeper, or at least something was up, so I blew him off as nicely as i could and left as quickly as possible.

Yes i have lots of stuff to do with the wedding this week, and then next week i have some exciting news for the hunt, so busy busy. : D

I was going to call you when I got home from the DR, but I just passed out.

I just want you to know that someone worries about you ......

I am glad that he made you feel better. You really needed that.

If you need any help with wedding stuff, let me know ...

Did you get some rest??

I slept for about 2-3 hours straight then woke up with the pain from that shot, then kind of tossed and turned on and off after that, but still, probably slept a little better than I normally do.

ate a little chicken salad and took like my 8 pills, and got ready for work. : D

and i know all you guys care about me!! if it wasnt for you guys I dunno what i would do some days!

shots are bad .... maybe it will make you feel better ... I know that babies don't like them ..... : D

I am glad that you still have some chicken left .... When you come see me, i will send you home with some mor chicken .......

:muah: We LOVE you!!

Laughing I am only on the second can!!!

Clyde was sucha fatty he drank all the juice in go!

He drank a ton of it, then walked away for like... a minute, came running back, drank a little more. tried to cover it up (you know when they scratch the floor like they would cover it with kitty litter??) then sat there and drank the rest til the bowl was empty.

I ate it with left over guacamole from last night. strange combo, but it was good.

Ha ha ..... the second can .....

My cats love the juice too .... The have such funny quirks ...

I tagged you in several pictures. You or Sophie pick the outfit that you like the best and use it. I will make you more poses if you need it.

I saw you said that earlier somewhere, i thought I commented, but i guess it was only in my head.... : /

Anyways, i saw the pictures, and they are great! Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us, and for making us such a LOVELY room!!!!

it is really fab!

If you did, I missed it ..... I wasn't sure about the symetry .. how you wanted the wedding to look ... I wanted everything to be perfect. And Precious loves to wear her tux!! She usually only gets to wear it on Fridays... One of my friends commented that in the top hat she looked like the monopoly guy ...

Hehehehe.
Zoonie is wearing a nice suit too, so you two will be dashing together!

and you guys are serving as the isle walkers/ring bearers/best man/made of honor. : D

I am back!

sorry thread is now open so I will pay more attention now.

Silver white and blue are preferred colours for us.

But seems like nothing in PS really goes with our theme so anything is really fine. : D

I am working on something and wondered about the colors ,,,,, I reserved a spot ....

btw ..... it one of the first sentences you fingers were faster than your brain and you spelled the .... teh ...... I have done that so many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is adorable ..... It is not too much .. I think you should have a bigger wish list ..Three gifts are not nearly enough for this bunch ....

Well, all the gifts are things that Snorks wants and she didnt want to make a bigger wishlist cause she thinks it would look greedy.

I will talk to her about it.

do you know Chupacabra's real name??

His name is Jason Leman..

I think you need to do eithor nothing, or more ...

I will convience her to tell me more things she wants.

She wanted to add the bamboo gazebo, but was complaining it was too pricey, so she was going to buy it with her competition money, so i gave her mine, as a wedding gift from me, so she wouldn't waste her coins.

i will talk her into making a more appealing list. : D

Thanks for the info.

People will give you gifts. I know that is not why you are doing this, but they want to get into the spirit of the event. It is better to get gifted something that you want, than have someone spend their coins on something that you don't want and is only worth 1/3 of what they spent ...

I know.

She is a very modest girl.
i told her if she was gifted anything she didnt need she could always send it to me for the hunt, so hopefully everything that is gifted will have a use, but yes, with this group, she should know better.

hopefully she will be here soon for all the excitement!

I can't wait!! This is more fun than my nieces wedding ..... well ....almost ...

HAhahahaha

it is rather fun.

we were sad yesterday, cause we were like... well, what are we gonna do next week??

I am waiting for her to show up, so we can change our siggies together. Our pets took a love potion together yesterday. : D all sort of wonderful things!

Toulouse wrote:
Psst : D
Talk about the devil ; )

HEY!!!

we need to talk!

HEHEHEHEHE!

he he he ..... and up jumps the devil!!

You should be careful sneaking around like that ,,,,, no telling what you might hear ... err .... read ...

especially on the wedding day!!!!

Laughing well you heard the lady, you have to go make a decent list, so dont come back until you have one little missy!

: D

I'm not leaving ; )
You told me about making a list, I know, but I didn't want to make such a long one, don't want to be greedy you guys! And besides... Kogaweb is no fun working with, the other site didn't work at the time (otherwise I'd look at the pics and write down what I loved lol).

Lol, bare with me you guys, I jumped straight out of bed, so I'm still kinda waking up

oh you are fine sweetness. : D

I am getting really pumped about the whole day now though!

I proabably wont want to leave to make bfast.

Lol, makes it hard for me to run downstairs to grab something to eat, but will have to in a moment

Sweetie...(Yup, I read back and I'm going to put this in another color, don't want to ruin this day by this serious message)
I'm sorry you're still struggling, at least I hope one of the pills you take (or the lot of it) works, so you'll be able to feel better! This must really sck big time, I can imagine!

Sophie, people are going to give you gifts. It is good if you have big things and little things on there. If you want something in the lux shop, people might go in together and get something...

Thanks for the Support BG on the serious note. It is very frustrating, but I am trying to put it out of sight out of mind for the moment, if you know what I mean. : D

I'll have another look, is that okay?

I completely understand Kijo, am not going to go on about it, but I really wanted to respond.

Twilight is on tv ........ I am enjoying the movie more each time I watch it ..

TanyaRC wrote:
Twilight is on tv ........ I am enjoying the movie more each time I watch it ..

Admitting I am absolutely addicted to Twilight Ashamed
Sister texted me yesterday that Matt (the friend we're staying at during the summer) read the books and just saw the movies and he's going to take me to... What was it... The Chinese Theatre in Hollywood to go and watch Eclipse : D

have not seen or watched any of the twilight series yet. Laughing

morning armell!!!

inu-kijo wrote:

morning armell!!!

hey sweetie how ya doing xox

sorry ..... I got distracted by Edward .....

Hi Armell!!

Bombed ......better get used to it ..... he he he

inu-kijo wrote:

First I wasn't going to read the books, but a friend really insisted and got me hooked. That was before the hype came over here, was so much more fun!

armellproctor wrote:

hey sweetie how ya doing xox

Morning armell!!

TanyaRC wrote:

Hi Armell!!

heehee, so cute ; )
I think Snorks is going to have a very busy day :p

TanyaRC wrote:

Hi Armell!!

hello Tanya , hello Sophie i hope you are well xox