Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Zoonie's Attic Spot the Difference - winner Kijo

Shade/brightness differences between the two pics don't count by the way!

clair a bell wrote:
can you get the pictures closer together? on my screen i have to scroll down

I could Clair but I like to add to the difficulty, cos everyone's so very good at it Laughing

**Please could you remember to post in the thread that you've entered, and also it would help if the PM title included the name of the room e.g. this week ATTIC - that makes it easier to go through the PMs for the answers. Thanks**

Just entered mine, naughty Gill, so many things to circle! I am never gonna find em all!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Just entered mine, naughty Gill, so many things to circle! I am never gonna find em all!!!

If it was too easy it'd be boring - besides, I love the times when I can't even find them all myself

Yes thanks honey, I got it and it works fine, will post the answer pics and then find a winner after I've finished all my chores.

hmmmm .... I missed some this time ...... Next time, I will do it when I am not so tired ....... Maybe my spelling will get better ........ lol

TanyaRC wrote:
hmmmm .... I missed some this time ...... Next time, I will do it when I am not so tired ....... Maybe my spelling will get better ........ lol

Next one you will, because it's going to be easier (so you're not eligible to win, just to play )

The Valentine one....

I'll try and post a winner and the new comp tomorrow.

I'm going to make it harder for Tanya and Kijo, they'll have to start using all the proper names for things

I'm just putting up a new quiz Charlotte, it's about Chocolate...maybe that will be better for you?

can i still join? because this was up a long time ago congratulations

edit:
i didn't see you posted the answers already....

There's the new one - The Beach one! As soon as I post up answers I try and have another one ready.

I've got a piece of paper somewhere with the results collated, but Mr Zoonie has tidied the kitchen table Grr.
Will look for it as soon as I get chance, sorry x