Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

Joki and Snorks are getting Married!

WELCOME!
and Thanks for Joining Joki and Snorks on their very special today!
We are so glad that you are here to celebrate with us!!
!!

This Thread will be open all week in honor of this Event.

WEDDING INFORMATION:

Joki and Snorks will be married on the 26th of January in the year 2010.
All family, friends, and members of C&G are welcome to join this event!!! The More the Merrier!!!
to see the wedding invitation please click HERE

(Wedding Invitations were sent out earlier by the C&G Facebook group. To make sure you get important group updates, birthday, competition, and newsletter information please join the group HERE to make sure you don't miss a thing!)

Dress Code:
There of course, is no dress code! Come and celebrate with us in your favorite way! We would love for everyone's pet to come and party with us, so please join the fun!!! : D

If you would like to be included in the wedding photos, please be sure to send Kijo a tagged photo of your pet on a white background picture. (thank-you!)

To add Kijo as a friend on Facebook, or to send a message about any questions please see her Facebook link HERE

GROUP PICTURE:
 group_10.jpg

JOKI AND SNORKS
A life Spent Together!

Well, Joki and Snorks wanted to share some details of how they met and hooked up and share some favourite photos of their time spent together. To help refresh the memories of the people who know us best, and share our memories with new friends around.

THE HOOK UP:
Joki was on the prowl one day, searching PS, and ran into sweet, innocent Snorks, who happened to be wearing a Cheese Hat.
Joki: You look mighty yummy in that cheese hat!
Snorks: Why thank you, I am always up for a little nibble!
Joki: Well if you are up for a nibble I am always down for a Snorks!

and after that, they decided to go on a date and see how things went:

FIRST DATE:

The night started out with Snorks calling Joki to come over saying she wanted to show her something on the guitar. Snorks was impressed when learning that Joki was able to play the guitar too. Snorks sang as the two jammed out together.

Then Snorks surprised joki was a romantic candle lit dinner.

a romantic walk around the garden and Joki made a wish as she blew the pinwheel.....

The night went by so fast! But ended with a soft sweet kiss.

After the first Date, Joki and Snorks have been happily in Love ever since. Here are more photos of them together including the engagement room where Joki decided to ask Snorks to marry her!!!

LIFE IN LOVE:

A PAGE OPEN TO TOASTS AND STORIES:

This is a page that is open to all of you, and any toasts you would like to make to Joki and Snorks, or even stories, pictures, or anything at all you would like to share. : D

If you would like to make a toast, please put TOAST in red letters in your post, followed by whatever you would like to say. (you can still put "toast" if it is a story or picture that you would like to see here as well.)

[center]

Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married. May you two spend many many years loving each other
--Bee

Wishing you all of life's riches and much happiness!
---Frannie

snorkj10.jpg

May your love stay lightened with the sun , may your hearts jump through any obstacle you will face because after all doesn't love conquer all?
Congratulations Snorks & Joki!
---Paige

Wow what an amazing journey and day for the both of you. Thank you for sharing it with us!!! I wish you both a Lifetime of Love and Happiness
---Dawn Brans

Wishing Joki & Snorks lots of Love, Happiness and PS Coins to spend on their honeymoon!
---Smorkle

GIFT REGISTRY

Joki and Snorks does NOT expect gifts from our guest, however we know some of you would like to give some, so here are a few things we need for their house together to help give ideas. If anyone would like to send anything, they can be sent to either Joki or Snorks, and a list will be made here in respect for generosity (and in case no one wants to double gift!)

GIFT REGISTRY LIST:

sweetheart tea set
cute wooden chest
white cute floor lamp
red/blue beach mat
aero full length window
beach bikini
tartan dress
lochness plushie
tasmanian devil plushie
surfboard (2 offcourse, we have to be able to surf the waves together!)
kangaroo plushie
birdhouse decor
apple kitchen set (= apron, pot holder, oven glove)
contemporary bathroom sink unit
light rattan seat/sofa
white jacuzzi
wooden outdoor table/chairs
stella sofa/love seat/stool
black groovy bookcase
espresso machine
black/lightblue mugs (couldn't decide on the color LOL)

WONDERFUL GIFTS:

- Sharon (Wish Fairy) = Blue Ribbon Swing
- Armell (Sophie) = that golden mystery box from CC (with the potion pot)
- Gillian (Petal) = 2x Ballroom flower decor
- Pernille (Gismo) = Love soup (cooked soup from the easy bake oven) + 2 apple soda drink + homegrown rose + 2 homegrown festive fruit (rice to be thrown it said in the message) + 2 chocolate hearts and wonderful nuptials of our marriage vows!!
- Dawn (Sparkle) just gave us a princess music box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a lux lounger too!! as well as a Red and Blue Beach Mat!
- Frannie sent a lochnessie and a tasmanian!!
- Audrey (Kasi) sent 3x light blue mugs and 3x black mugs
- Milena and Bunny sent us a ballroom teddy
- Jason and Chup (aka SIB/CIB) sent us a CC mystery box (that contained daffodil basket) and an espresso machine
- Gill & Bobby (Zoonie & Kitty) sent a wooden table and chairs, 2 red beach chairs, red beach mat, and blue beach mat
- Paige and Pumpkin Pie sent over an iced heart ornament, a gingerbread girl ornament, a bauble tree ornament and a cute wooden chest, more ornaments and beach bikini
- Marie and Mopsy sent us a 2 hibiscus surfboards, a beach bikini, 2 green flip-flops and a 2 red beach mats, and beach shorts, and surfboard decor
- Novia and Lou Ann sent us a Noir Espresso Machine
- Boo and Vivian sent us a contemporary Bathroom Sink Unit, and Aero Full Length Window
- Super star Izzy and LoriAnn sent us 2 GMBs (contained a glossy red surfboard and a green window canopy.) and Banana Split
- Derry King- 2 Apple Soda Drinks and Lux Sparkling Berry Juice
- Mindy and Pookie Princess sent us a Lux Sparkling Berry Juice
- Izzy and Teddy who sent us a Fondue Decor
- Peilin and Mimi sent us an Anteater Plushie

And we have to add Mindy too who's sent berry juice
(oh the GMB contained a glossy red surfboard and a green window canopy)

I tried to add the rest of the gifts in the thread, so I hope I didn't forget someone

THE BIG DAY!

AT SNORKS HOUSE:
 church10.jpg

garden10.jpg

byebye10.jpg

TANYA'S RECEPTION ROOM:

DAWN'S ISLAND PARADISE ROOM:

ZOONIE'S ROOMS:

They had a choice of venues, as you can see, for the vows and for the formal signing of the register

and the wedding breakfast looked as though it was going to be romantic

there was plenty of space for all their friends to enjoy and party
- indoors and outdoors

and to dance the night away to DJ Chup before leaving on their honeymoon

a truly fantastic time was had by all!

GISMO'S ROOMS:

LOVE ROOM

PARTY ROOM

WEDDING DAY PICTURES:
 113.jpg 211.jpg
Zoonie tries to talk to Joki while Joki is wishing she could have a piece of cake! And Precious is attempting to calm Snorks nerves down, as she gladly indulges in a nice drink.
 310.jpg 410.jpg
Snorks and Joki go up the the balcony and have a private intimate conversation before the procession begins, they cannot wait to get married! One last drink together before the music is cued on.
 510.jpg
Precious and Zoonie entertain themselves while waiting for the brides to finish getting ready.
Time to go down the isle!!!

PLAY THIS IN BACKGROUND:
http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=PsGd0t41Jhw

114.jpg 212.jpg
The two brides ready to be walked down the isle.
 311.jpg
In the middle of the isle with Captain Gismo Proceeding over the nuptials.
 411.jpg
 511.jpg
Each of the brides presenting each other with a ring. The unending circle of the ring is a symbol of eternity. A promise to love each other forever.
 610.jpg
The couples Lighting the Unity Candle. They light the candle in unison, then blow out their separate candles indicating the end of their separate lives, and the beginning of one life, together.
 710.jpg
I now pronounce you wife and wifey. You may now kiss the bride!
 810.jpg
Taking photo ops outside under the arch.
 911.jpg
The girls gather up in order to see who gets to catch the bouquet! Snorks tosses it, and....
 1010.jpg
Bee-Atch catches it!!! Whoooo!!!

RECEPTION AND AFTER PARTIES:

116.jpg
Joki and Snork's First dance together as a married couple!
Play music here:
youtube.com/watch?v=ehzD2A0e-kw&feature=related

214.jpg
Everyone else joins in, and Joki and Snorks switch to dance with the people who walked them down the isle.
 313.jpg
Part time! with Chupacabra leading in as the DJ
 412.jpg
Continuing on with the receptions! Bee-Atch shows off her won bouquet to Snuffles....
New song comes on over the mic:
youtube.com/watch?v=tVrrAP-ntMc

512.jpg
Checking in on the people signing the Wedding Registry.
 612.jpg
Joki and Snorks have a little toast to themselves while continuing the party!!
 711.jpg
Joki and Snorks sneak off for a little alone time while everyone else has a good time at Precious' house
 811.jpg
A little bit of Beach bashing fun, thanks to Bee-Atch!
 912.jpg
Petal provides a nice quiet corner to celebrate in!
 1011.jpg
and the reception/parties end at Captain Gismo's house!
Such a wonderful celebration enjoyed by all!!

OTHER PICTURES:

Last song:
youtube.com/watch?v=PsCV61zsdtA

117.jpg 215.jpg 314.jpg 413.jpg 513.jpg 613.jpg 712.jpg 812.jpg 913.jpg 1012.jpg 1110.jpg 1210.jpg

THESE ARE ALL THE WEDDING PICTURES!
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THEM, AND HAD A GREAT TIME!!

Feel Free to post a picture with your own captain as well!

HONEYMOON!

118.jpg
In the honeymoon suite! Hubba Hubba!!!
 210.gif
Checking out all the awesome ammonites that Hotel Zoonie has left for the happy couple.
 310.gif
Looking at the rings, and thinking over the exciting day the two had together!
 510.gif
Special room service just for Joki! but of course she shares her delicacy with her love, Snorks!
 410.gif
Cuddling up together, and now it is time for bed!!!

610.gif
The next day on the honeymoon, the two lounge about relaxing on the beautiful beach.
 711.gif
Snorks gets a nice Island tan while Joki checks out what is going on around the beach.
 810.gif
The two learn to surf together, and become quite good I may add!!! Snorks looks more like a professional than Joki does.....
 910.gif
OMG! Joki and Snorks befriends a strange creature!! thanks goodness he loves pineapples as much as Joki!
 1010.gif
They wave goodbye to their prehistoric friend as he disappears into the surf.
 1110.gif
Snorks takes a quiet nap, while Joki shows her love for adorable turtles!
 1210.gif
It has come to the end of a beautiful day, and as Joki and Snorks watches the sunset together, they know they will love each other forever.

Everyone is invited by Precious's house, room #8 for a post wedding drink ....

Love it Tanya, thank you very much
(are you trying to get us drunk? :p )

TOAST

Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married. May you two spend many many years loving each other

This is a lovely thread....Happy Wedding Day to both of you and when you're done celbrating, drinking and dancing I made you both an Island Paradise xx

Enjoy your day and I'll be back shortly xx

Thanks so far for everyone who has stopped by and wished us well wishes!

Joki and Snorks were to be married
And Zoonie made a toast

'We all wish you a life full of happiness and contentment'

They had a choice of venues, as you can see, for the vows and for the formal signing of the register

and the wedding breakfast looked as though it was going to be romantic

there was plenty of space for all their friends to enjoy and party

- indoors and outdoors

and to dance the night away to DJ Chup before leaving on their honeymoon

a truly fantastic time was had by all!

Oh wow! i didnt know all of these rooms were made for us!! Joki was trailing trough Zoonies house earlier and knew a couple could have been for the wedding, but couldnt decide which one. (ended up taking a picture in the room with the chesire cats!

Very wonderful! I love em!

I couldn't decide what to do, so did them all congratulations
I like the Versailles Room because it has the quill ink pen to sign the Register and Cupid looking down Smile

Glad you like them.

Can't wait to see the wedding album!

Misha and Zubok all dressed up and ready to leave for the wedding

Misha and Joki... she looked so beautiful!

Misha telling Snorks how delicious the cake looks, such a beautiful bride!

Trying not to cry during the lovely vows

Sparkle thought Precious said Pre Wedding champagne...silly Sparkle but Precious sang a song and they danced with exitement

Sparkle and Diva used the same hairdresser and they were so excited!

Beautiful bride, Snorks x

Sparkle and Zoonie donating to the collection plate x

Beautiful bride, Joki x

All the pictures posted so far are so adorable!!!

Thanks for all the fun that you guys are making our little event to be guys! we are loving every minute of it!!!!

I'm supposed to be working, and would get in such trouble if I was spotted! But I just can't stay away, it's so much fun .... Thank you for inviting us Joki and Snorks xx

Dawn your pics are so sweet, I added a Rep point to your score they made me smile so much x

GIFT REGISTRY LIST:

sweetheart tea set
cute wooden chest
white cute floor lamp
red/blue beach mat
aero full length window
beach bikini
tartan dress
lochness plushie
tasmanian devil plushie
surfboard (2 offcourse, we have to be able to surf the waves together!)
kangaroo plushie
birdhouse decor
apple kitchen set (= apron, pot holder, oven glove)
contemporary bathroom sink unit
light rattan seat/sofa
white jacuzzi
wooden outdoor table/chairs
stella sofa/love seat/stool
black groovy bookcase
espresso machine
black/lightblue mugs (couldn't decide on the color LOL

Zoonie and Kitty are putting together for their presents, and will be sending the wooden outdoor table and chairs, some beach rugs and other goodies Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Dawn your pics are so sweet, I added a Rep point to your score they made me smile so much x

Thanks hun, I've really enjoyed today....it feels all emotional

Thank you so much guys, it has already been fun today and it feels like it isn't over yet!

Sparkle and Diva... Snorks needs to get the name of your hairdresser!

I am working on an album at the moment, could everyone let us know who's made a (or more) room(s)? I want to take photos and don't want to leave someone out!!!

It's all very lovely, thank you so much (again)!

In case someone doesn't want to send us doubles:

Milena and Bunny sent us a ballroom teddy
Jason and Chup (aka SIB/CIB) sent us a CC mystery box (that contained daffodil basket) and an espresso machine
Gill & Bobby (Zoonie & Kitty) sent a wooden table and chairs
Paige and Pumpkin Pie sent over an iced heart ornament, a gingerbread girl ornament, a bauble tree ornament and a cute wooden chest
Marie and Mopsy sent us a hibiscus surfboard, a beach bikini, green flip-flops and a red beach mat

Thank you very much!

"Listen Chup, you're doing great just keep playing those banging tunes"

Sparkle and Wish leaving surprises for the couple's wedding night...naughty pets LaughingLaughingLaughing

Chup setting up while Snorks has a quick check to make sure everything is ok:)

Chup warming up on the guitar! Gonna spin some records after 8)

Zubok teaching Sparkle the Highland Jig....well you have to dance with the Scotsman at a wedding, it'd be rude not too Laughing and Misha your man looks sooooooo groovy in his kilt xx

The Bridal Suite before the honeymooners had off for Wish's Hotel on Dawn's fabulous beach!

Room Service has delivered champagne, tasty treats, a mobile phone to send for more supplies and a special delicacy for Joki, if you can spot it!

snorkj10.jpg

TOAST

May your love stay lightened with the sun , may your hearts jump through any obsticle you will face because after all doesnt love conquer all?

Congratulations Snorks & Joki!

wow so much fan pumpkin pie had in celebration of joki and snorks wedding!

pumpkin pie was gifting to joki and snorks, she was wishing one of the brides gl!then she went over to zoonies and wanted to try out the celebrant seat haha sneaky pumpkin pie! and then at the end she went to the reception where she had fun with tanya! dancing and eying off some cake!

what a great time!

Zoonie wrote:
Rep added Paige, that's absolutely lovely Smile

aww thanks Gill xx

I have sent surf boards & beach wear to Joki & Snorks
Wishing you both all the very best special wishes on your big day & always.
Hope you have a very long and happy marriage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

maybe there should be a girlie picture for your hen night and a boys one for the stag night xx

Congratulations...I sent the Aero Full length window and the Contemporary Bathroom sink unit.

cogsy wrote:
maybe there should be a girlie picture for your hen night and a boys one for the stag night xx

Great idea Marie, Kijo could probably do that, although technically it's two hen nights congratulations

boosmommy wrote:
Congratulations...I sent the Aero Full length window and the Contemporary Bathroom sink unit.

Hey Tex! nice one Smile

Zoonie wrote:
cogsy wrote:

Great idea Marie, Kijo could probably do that, although technically it's two hen nights congratulations

boosmommy wrote:

Hey Tex! nice one Smile

Hey, Zoonie!! Just trying to get my ducks in a row. Didn't want to miss the wedding. Smile I'm having to work on the world's slowest PC as my hardrive crashed on my iMac and it is in the shop...so all the games are torturous to play.

I've really enjoyed looking at all the wedding photos. So lovely all the rooms...so sweet all the guests in their finest....I didn't notice any of the British ladies in hats though. congratulations

Have a good night hun....I'm guessing it's close to bed time for you.

Gismo was proud and honerd to wed this BEAUTEFUL couple

Dearly beloved, we'd be gathered here today to wed Snorks & Joki...Do u Joki........do u Snorks...
As Cap'n - i now pronaunce u man and wife. U may kiss.....GD...

CONGRATULATIONS -

And i HOPE u will be spending u Honey Moon night in my LOVE ROOM - I promise not too look