Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chirstain

Griefer Rank/World

I think the AITM Classic server should have a griefer rank that cant do anything, not even chat (if possible). it should be (obviously) lower than novice, and should have no access to Main or any other worlds. There should also be a spawn world for griefers, kind of like a jail, in which they cant even build, but they can still access it. That way, instead of banning griefers, you can just kick them, demote them, and when (and if) they log on to AITM again, they would automatically be spawned in this griefer jail. It might be even better off that way, because instead of just banning the griefers, you get to watch them be tormented by having no abilities whatsoever.

chirstain wrote:
I think the AITM Classic server should have a griefer rank that cant do anything, not even chat (if possible). it should be (obviously) lower than novice, and should have no access to Main or any other worlds. There should also be a spawn world for griefers, kind of like a jail, in which they cant even build, but they can still access it. That way, instead of banning griefers, you can just kick them, demote them, and when (and if) they log on to AITM again, they would automatically be spawned in this griefer jail. It might be even better off that way, because instead of just banning the griefers, you get to watch them be tormented by having no abilities whatsoever.

Use up space for other people? No thanks.

I dont really know why i even thought of this. Banning is so much easier...

Don't be so hard on yourself chirs, it's a fun idea Smile I see where you're coming from, but it's just not the most efficient. Many servers do it though, so you're not dumb or anything.

Suddenly i imagine a big white room... they are trapped there, they cant talk, and the only thing they can do is look at a pixel version of the most ancient and arcane hand gesture.

for those that dont understand that last part...
Spoiler:

HollowThanatos wrote:
Suddenly i imagine a big white room... they are trapped there, they cant talk, and the only thing they can do is look at a pixel version of the most ancient and arcane hand gesture.

Spoiler:

awesome idea hollow

HollowThanatos wrote:

Spoiler:

I like Teh hand gesture hollow approve