Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kektklik

Farewell AitM (Artisan: Kek)

I think this is my 4th stop along my way throughout the internets. I have so many other places to say "Farewell" to.

Goodbye to:
MasterOnion, Eeyle, Doom, Zhuge, MattiZ, Ericacti, Mr. T, Zellie, timtam, chirstain, imph & Gwen, Grif (1101), TheLostDarkness & Neugets, TehFroggeh, Light_Po, Cathode(Cart)

and those other people who I never really got to know, but saw once in a while.

If you see me online, then it's a mistake... ban the person for a week.
I'm not getting into any messy details.
Long story short: I'm shutting down. Breaking every connection I've ever made, including the ones with those who matter most.
/me poofs

nothing to do with anything that happened here.

Also, I've updated my profile to display my proper age. To at give you something. *shrugs*

Ok :_: Cya...someday...i...hope...

Kektklik wrote:
Long story short: I'm shutting down. Breaking every connection I've ever made, including the ones with those who matter most.

what about everyone in real life

T_T
*sheds a manly frogtear*
Goodbye friend. You will be sorely missed. Thanks for hanging with us while you could. Come back at any time, I'll welcome you with open arms.

May the Force be with you, always. And may the stars watch over you.

invaderpopz wrote:
Kektklik wrote:

you asked, so here's an honest answer...
those were the ones I dealt with first. Started with some texts, one or two nasty ones for the people who hurt me in the past (ex-friend lying about abortion or cancer or whatever her prob was). Then went to facebook. Only had people on there who I actually talked to and admired (65 people). Removed 45 without saying a word. From 20 down to 10, I wrote them a fairly similar note. The last 10, I wrote something very personalized. How I considered them a great friend and that I just feel like I need to shut down myself.

Of course, there's some people you can't unfortunately shut out without them flipping out and thinking you're mentally ill.. like your family. So I still deal with them, just definitely more distant about it.

well Kek, I remember that first day with me, you and Neugets. I was such a noob and a simple /line seemed like magic to me... And now you are going and Neugets hasnt been on in a long time. Who knows? Maybe one day we will see you again and maybe not. But either way, if it wasnt for you, I would have never been on this website and were I am now. Thank you. I hope wherever you go you find what happiness you are searching for. I shall never forget you and that first day.

See you kektkilk. Hope everythings alright though because everytime i've seen someone "shut down" something bad happends...

Shame to lose another one, but you must do what you must.

Take care.

Kektklik wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:
Kektklik wrote:

you asked, so here's an honest answer...
those were the ones I dealt with first. Started with some texts, one or two nasty ones for the people who hurt me in the past (ex-friend lying about abortion or cancer or whatever her prob was). Then went to facebook. Only had people on there who I actually talked to and admired (65 people). Removed 45 without saying a word. From 20 down to 10, I wrote them a fairly similar note. The last 10, I wrote something very personalized. How I considered them a great friend and that I just feel like I need to shut down myself.

Of course, there's some people you can't unfortunately shut out without them flipping out and thinking you're mentally ill.. like your family. So I still deal with them, just definitely more distant about it.

._. I didn't know you that well, but I feel sad that you're in a position where you wanna break all connections... you must be going through a rough patch in life... Just know that life is always changing, never the same. When you reach rock bottom, the only way you can go is up. And don't let yourself drift too far off in your isolation. We'll miss you.

-Chris

Before you go, please just watch this person on youtube doing his daily activities and inspiring others. I mean this in the nicest of ways, but look up on youtube "Hella positivity". This guy is amazing to many people and very inspirational.

the_pungulator wrote:
Before you go, please just watch this person on youtube doing his daily activities and inspiring others. I mean this in the nicest of ways, but look up on youtube "Hella positivity". This guy is amazing to many people and very inspirational.

Really? This is a serious forum and you are trying to redirect someone to a person on youtube?

TheLostDarkness wrote:
the_pungulator wrote:

Really? This is a serious forum and you are trying to redirect someone to a person on youtube?

he said he meant it in the nicest way. maybe the video is the message he wants to say, he just doesn't know how to say it as good as they do.