Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tgrosson

no respect? :(

Everyone seems to have lost all respect for me (especially some of the higher-ranking players) so I was wondering what exactly you all think of me and what I could do to make things better. I am sorry if I have been annoying and will do all I can to make it better.

I lost respect for you because you don't ever come on the SMP server anymore, or atleast I've never seen you as of late. Everybody knows all the cool and respectful individuals hang around the AITM SMP server.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Everybody knows all the cool and respectful individuals hang around the AITM SMP server.

This is not true, All the cool ones hang out at classic. Everyone knows that.

SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
Everybody knows all the cool and respectful individuals hang around the AITM SMP server.

Nope, all the cool ones hang out on IRC.

tgrosson wrote:
Everyone seems to have lost all respect for me (especially some of the higher-ranking players) so I was wondering what exactly you all think of me and what I could do to make things better. I am sorry if I have been annoying and will do all I can to make it better.

Tgr being honest you do whine about things, like when the server went from fcraft to 800craft, in which the server is Onion's server so if he want's to change it he can and the majority of the players do like 800craft you didn't like it as you don't like change.

You do annoy me sometimes when you say "Can you change your color of your text so I can see it"
I suggested to put your cursor at the end of the message you can't see and hold down left button on the mouse and drag it over the message to see it but you didn't want to do that but insteady that you wanted the player to change. Well I try to help but you refuse it so don't complain when are using colors. You live in america in which America values "Freedom of Choice" so you need accept the fact some players do like using colored texts.

Some players have to told me that, ever since you became Artisan you think you are an admin, well sorry you are not an admin, Artisan is a build rank with mod cmds, it's the highest build rank.

Just be less annoying

for the record I do think the other players do respect you but I think they are just annoyed by you.
I've seen you say In game name the other day on IRC well it's call a bit of fun they knows the rules but you need to loosen up a bit, it's called a killjoy

Just be happy and have fun and respect the rules (I know that you follow rules)

Ok. So in essence I need to quit complaining about everything. As for the color problems, I can't read them because I use my Kindle, which has no color, so dark colors are indistinguishable from the black backround. Again, I apologize for being such an ass, as some people put it, and will try to refrain myself from making these errors.

But on a more serious note, its hard for the ppl running the server to meet the demands of everyone. There will always be a few that doesnt like the change and thats just how it is. I wouldnt say its a respect issue rather then a anoyance issue, if you yell fire fire all the time when there isnt a fire, noone will actually belive you the time when theres an actual fire and you yell "fire fire".

by that i mean that you are obviously allowed to come with constructive critics but mate dont try to change everything just since you dont like it all, accept the fact that there are alot more then you playing thus enjoying the parts you like. If you constantly complain and ask for changes or set demands as with the pvp on smp, after a while ppl will simply ignore your requests,and your messsages.

I think i can speak for all the mods/players on classic and on smp that the following things will anoy them thus leading to getting ignored
Capslock
Exessive spamming
Constantly asking for the mod "eric eric eric eric" (example from smp where that tends to happen.) when either him or sharok is online.

Respect otheres and they will respect you, if not.. fk em.. theres no need for you to have EVERYONE liking you.*
Accept the fact that you wont get along with everyone.
Accept the fact that getting ur brand washed off might take a while.
Accept the fact that this is now a spiderman thread.

Zaynyboy wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:

Nope, all the cool ones hang out on IRC.
That means I am... extra-extra-cool-and-respectful? *flexes*

SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:

What Doom said.

And no Eric that makes you less cool because going on all of them takes to much of your time and therefor you aren't on any of them enough to be cool.....or your right either one its hard to tell.

I'm on IRC and SMP 24/7. I could be on classic 24/7, but my gpu makes so much noise...
^^

Hehe once my computer gets fixed, I could do that as well Eric ;D

WE'LL BE LURK BUDDIES :DDDDDDDDDD

Frogger409 wrote:

Get it fixed ASAP then, SMP needs mo froggers.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Frogger409 wrote:

We need more Garlic frog's le- I mean Frogger! Right, right.

Ericrb wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
Frogger409 wrote:

Shhh, we don't need him suspicious when he comes back to SMP and we ask him to jump in the boiling water.

tgrosson wrote:
Ok. So in essence I need to quit complaining about everything. As for the color problems, I can't read them because I use my Kindle, which has no color, so dark colors are indistinguishable from the black backround. Again, I apologize for being such an ass, as some people put it, and will try to refrain myself from making these errors.
tgrosson that is so not true i still like you and i don't think ur an ass what so ever =D

DemonicD3 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
Frogger409 wrote:

Shhh, we don't need him suspicious when he comes back to SMP and we ask him to jump in the boiling water.

Careful guys... try anything and he might go Ninja Disco Frog on you.