Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Selling hacked items

Do not make posts offering or requesting hacked Valentine items. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be banned from PSFC

List of items that can't be traded in the board are:

* “I Love You” Wall Hanger
* “Love” Wall Hanger
* “Be Mine” Wall Hanger
* “I Heart You” Wall Sticker
* Pink Heart Wall Sticker
* Red Hearts Wallpaper
* Lovely Red Bear Plushie
* Lovely White Bear Plushie

Any items that are not released in the shops or listed below are also hacked and not allowed to be traded!

There are already released so safe to trade
* Red Heart Wall Sticker
* Heart Pouch
* Cupid Bear Plushie
* Pink Heart Mobile

THERE ITEMS ARE IN MYSTERY BOXES NOW AND SO SAFE TO TRADE FOR!
 items10.png

ii want a cupid bear plushie all of the wall stickers. please tell me a prise. (send me pm please)

sofaki88 wrote:
ii want a cupid bear plushie all of the wall stickers. please tell me a prise. (send me pm please)

hahaha thats so funny!!!!

i dont understand why there hacking it! its gonna be available next week anyway!

i just afrade what PF will do this time...

sofaki88 wrote:

I am not selling anything...I am stating that these items are not to be traded as they are hacked items and you face being banned from PSFC

Guest Guest

Thanks lea for the warning.. I thought that they are released but now I know that they are hacked! Thanks again congratulations

items10.png

these are all the items released this week that you can trade

hmm.. Sorry Lea.. maybe you should edit your first post..
* Red Heart Wall Sticker
* Heart Pouch
* Cupid Bear Plushie
* Pink Heart Mobile

Those items are in MBs and I don't get them by hacking.. I sell them at my thread... I don't want bad reputation.. so please edit your first post..
thank you.. =D

If you read the post it say:

if the item is not in the shop or listed below then it is hacked...those are the items that are listed below

wow! i just looked at this list... there are so many hacked items. that's really sad! i'm glad to trade here. it's so much safer!!

I feel very safe here. But, gadzooks, in my neighborhood there are so many hacked items that I don't even want to trade until Monday. Sad that people think that hacking is such fun. Sad

didn't realize that! so they sell them? no for having them just earlier? :shok: that's not so just! Sad

They hack them and then try to sell them and make a profit. To me it's like playing on people's ignorance. Some folks blindly assume that if they had never seen the items in question before, then they are 'old' or 'rare' items and have no idea that they will be out on Monday. Since not every person looks at spoilers, it stands to reason that people simply don't know.

But, generally if I've never seen an item before, I will check a database or something before trading.

i have one neighbor..
i asked for the prices and it was 2X999 for one item

ill wait for the stuff on monday... its cheaper and its exactly the same

hannahbananaa wrote:
i have one neighbor..
i asked for the prices and it was 2X999 for one item

ill wait for the stuff on monday... its cheaper and its exactly the same

Not to mention you don't risk getting into trouble with PF or the staff here. Don't want to get on their bad side.

lol! you know what happened to me today? i asked a neibor (one of those that you have add for trades and forgot to delete them? ) from where he/she (can't remember Ashamed ) from where he got a bear... because of me being away for some days i had nooo clue if they released itmes yesterday and which... anyway.. he sent me that bear and another one (that i had not seen in his house (i think it was next to the one i asked))! i was soooooooooooooo happy!!!!!! and then... i searched the matter further! it's was actually hacked... well honestly i'm still veeeeeery happy but it was weird... btw... don't get me wrong... i don't support hackers! i'm glad for this gift but not glad for other things that hackers do! it was a nice action (this one) but not all things are good...

i tottaly agree with you lucky!

not to make profit but to be generous and kind! no that the action its self-hacking is fair!

Goooooood for PSFC i dind't liked it also, when i saw the next week item in other pets house's.... it's better to wait a couple of days and play along with the game