Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Not long to go!!

Spooky wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Spooky wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Spooky wrote:
WE ARE sooooooooooo ADICTED ADMIT IT !!!!!

WE ARE MOOOOOOORE THAN A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AshamedAshamed

HAHAHAH:woops:

BTW Mangoberri I love your hideeni suit

Thanks! You can order one from my art shop.

thanks but i can make it myself it's not difficult you just steal it from hideeni huhuhuhu

i still find it difficult to work around photoshop programs!

EVERYBODY TO THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the roses in the garden shop holiday special or not?

HOLY 6000 dollars! For that crystal thing in the luxury.

i think that this is great....i was expacting more items in Cash Shop....i was think that this diamond will be in Cash Shop and i was think that cupid wings will be in Cash but this is great......i willl need soooo much monney this week......Smile

very expensive week this week...but I love them all!!

OMG I LOVE THE HEART CRYSTAL.... but its 6,000 a pop!!! how am i supposed to get 99 of them?!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
OMG I LOVE THE HEART CRYSTAL.... but its 6,000 a pop!!! how am i supposed to get 99 of them?!

hahahah good luck!!!! thats gonna cost you!

Gaiamaiden wrote:

AND a holiday special!!!!

hannahbananaa wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

hahahah good luck!!!! thats gonna cost you!

good luck is toooooooo little!!!!

---------------------------------------

i got everything i wanted BUT the bed... that tomorrow... 10.600 cash, maaany fruits and cooked food... i was sooooo tempted to sell a 4999 to buy the bed! but i'm gonna hold myself!
I only need a day to buy it and redecorate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

lucky strike and myself created threads at the same time..so I merged them together Laughing

lea75 wrote:
lucky strike and myself created threads at the same time..so I merged them together Laughing

Great minds think alike. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
lea75 wrote:

we thank you!! 8) 8)

Tiddly Winks wrote:
lea75 wrote:

or more a case of fools minds seldom differ?? Laughing

lea75 wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
lea75 wrote:

or more a case of fools minds seldom differ?? Laughing

Err, you said it not me.

yeah i know! but she has to be proud because i did a housemakeover for her and spend 30,000 i have kept for 2 months a couple of weeks ago! and bought her a kitty!

Fashionista wrote:
yeah i know! but she has to be proud because i did a housemakeover for her and spend 30,000 i have kept for 2 months a couple of weeks ago! and bought her a kitty!

you're amazing! i could NEVER do that.. Ashamed i'm NOT good at keeping... that's why i cook, gather fruit and flowers..this way i keep them!

aw!!!! very much!!!!!!
she's my sister! my big sister! you would really liked her house!!!!!!!!!! it is mostly black and purple her fav colors! your style mostly!