Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

update :)

I went to the doctor this am.I was very pleased with my visit congratulations He removed several medications like I asked and I will be starting aqua therapy very soon!!!!!
I am so excited and thrilled. A huge step towards recovery.

Yes,there will be a lot more pain......it will be worth it!!!I am going to tough a lot of it out.

Thanks to all of you here for all the support.I am trying to keep up with all the building clicking and the requests.Yell at me if I get behind!

huge hugs and thank yous!

Awww Kathy that is so amazing to hear sweetie, your on your way to recovery for sure sweetie, and soon you'll be feeling like to your old self once you can get that surgery underway! I'll be continuing to pray for you Kathy, and I'm so happy that everything is looking brighter! *hugs*

Guest Guest

Kathy I am so happy for you! Thumbs up and best wishes and kisses congratulations

I'm glad of hearing that, Kathy Well, reading... You know what I mean >.
A lot of hugs to you!!!

brilliant news hun about time I am able to say that to you lol

You are an amazingly strong person, but remember you are not alone, I'm here if you need someone to lean on.

Giant hugs and lots of love to you hun xxxxxxxxx

Great to have some good news for a change ...keep you chin up high Kathy ..you're a strong and beautiful lady and you'll get there in the end

My best wishes for your soon full recovery Kathy
Water therapy makes miracles

I second that! Water therapy is so helpful! Great news!

Guest Guest
That's great news!!!
Water therapy will also be fun once there is less pain.
And honney, we would never yell at you...

Sara.Lazar,Ursula,Lisa,Yvette,Audrey,Stasia and Nancy....all your hugs,kisses,thoughts and prayers mean the world to me!

huge hugs and lots of love to all of you and thank you again for being wonderful friends!

Awww that's great news Kathy, I know I don't know you very well but I'm really pleased to hear you're on your way to recovery hun!
Big hugs and best wishes are being sent to you : ) x

Well Charlotte,I got good news on the day, we became friends Smile maybe you were my lucky charm

truly appreciated!

Awww wow, well hopefully I brought you some good news/luck : ) hehe.
My pleasure It's always good when you can stop/reduce medication and have other non-medicinal ways of getting better like the aqua therapy you're going to start : ) so its great news to hear you're getting better Kathy!

Thank you,Gai! huge hugs!

Today and friday have been a nightmare with pain,but I still have pain medication to use as needed.I know the doctor never means to hurt meand the drive is so hard on my back , hips and leg.All those extra meds for this and that and this.Maybe this time next year,zero meds and back to normal.My dream anyhow!!!!!

When this spinal surgery is done in a few months,I plan on celebrating big here.