Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

My 6 yr old meets Hideeni

Last night, my 6 yr old daughter was playing PS. She has her own little pet and plays the game occasionally. I was showing her how she could buy a petling and explaining about taking care of it, and showed her a couple other things that were new since she played last. Then I left the room to do some other things... pretty soon she comes running "Mommy Mommy! There's another pet in my room! What's in doing in there?!!!!" Well, Hideeni had arrived. And even though Hideeni has been around awhile, I guess he'd never shown up while she was playing. I guess it would be rather alarming to have a very strange looking pet show up in your house if you didn't know to be watching out for it!

Cracked me up.

aw!!!!!!!! that's great! and so cute and sweet i always feel like a 6 year old little girl when i play with my pet! my princess pinky!

too cute!!! your daughter must have been thinking 'stranger!! stranger! in the house!' LOL

mayski wrote:
too cute!!! your daughter must have been thinking 'stranger!! stranger! in the house!' LOL

Yeah, I think that was kind of her reaction to it—like, I didn't invite this guy in here!

And no, Hideeni doesn't look scary right now... but to a 6 yr old... is he like a wolf in sheep's clothing? He's all dark and quiet and mysterious... but he shows up in a cutesy pink valentine outfit. What's that about? Laughing

Guest Guest
MaMaShiShi wrote:
Last night, my 6 yr old daughter was playing PS. She has her own little pet and plays the game occasionally. I was showing her how she could buy a petling and explaining about taking care of it, and showed her a couple other things that were new since she played last. Then I left the room to do some other things... pretty soon she comes running "Mommy Mommy! There's another pet in my room! What's in doing in there?!!!!" Well, Hideeni had arrived. And even though Hideeni has been around awhile, I guess he'd never shown up while she was playing. I guess it would be rather alarming to have a very strange looking pet show up in your house if you didn't know to be watching out for it!

Cracked me up.

Awww
so cute

that's so sweet!
I know hiddinni has appeared as my 6 year old always feels it's neccessary to inform me! - "mum found him again"
but she can never remember his name