Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
turnip

How long...

This group was started in March 2009 after the previous group crashed and everything was lost (dotn worry we have a much better back up server now lol)

now that you will have to ask Mr Mayor...it was beore my time Ashamed

my goodness its been that long?? I was part of the old 1, before the accident!

The old site started on 7th Febraury 2009, the PSFC as you see it today was started on March 20th 2009.

The original moderators from the old PSFC are Myself and jwr (that are still with us today). There are a few members such as stankbot who have been with PSFC since the begining too.

It is amazing that PSFC is still here 1 year on, still going strong and is known as one of the top PS forums! It's all down to our team and of course the fab members who have stuck by PSFC.

We are trying to get some old screenshots of the site before the accident which we will hopefully post up shortly to celebrate our first birthday!

the old forum crashed, and the hosts decided it was clever to hold backups on the main server (the one that crashed) so we lost everything, so we changed host and started all over again from scratch and that is what you see today!

Guest Guest

Yeah i was on holiday with school when it crashed and i went on a internet cafe and i couldnt understand why i couldnt login!When i got home i was shocked but Steve and I started again from zero and the guys from the team now made a great work helping us and maintenaing the site congratulations