Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥ THE FEBRUARY CHAT- Part 4! ♥

Luckily I don't have to take the train anymore, I used to the past 5 years a year ago.

Am watching the news, that covers nothings else but the crash. It's really awful.

It is really awful BG.
I remember the london tube bombing - I have so many colleagues in London and was supposed to go in that day, but had a very bad back.....
Thankfully everyone I knew was ok.

oh yes the bombing, I remember something about that!
I'm glad you were okay too!

Looking forward to tomorrow actually, have already a day off (woohoo) and am going shopping with Mom !

Toulouse wrote:
Looking forward to tomorrow actually, have already a day off (woohoo) and am going shopping with Mom !

Woo hoo....what are you shopping for ? Anything nice ?

I'm going to take a look at handbags, I spotted a couple online, but didn't want to buy one, because the color might look different and because of the size...

Wait, I'll look for the pics of the two I saw!

I spotted this one, but want to see the color IRL and maybe it's too small for the purpose I'll be using it

and then I saw this one, it's a lot bigger...

But I like the first one best congratulations

I like them both, but the first one better also. I see what you mean about the size though, the handles kind of make it look like it could be a bit small ?

Back, everything ready to cook or cooking already.
Dauphinoise potatoes, carrots, green beans and broccoli (for OH) roasted cherry and baby plum tomatoes and two fillets of lemon sole each, cooked in a coriander and shallot butter andresting on some sprigs of thyme (the sole is from M&S Wish, but doctored up some)

I prefer the first one BG but only because I don't much like the cupid-stylee motifs on the second one (I like all the rest of it)

The first one looks more... female-ish, the second one looks more rock star-ish congratulations And indeed, the handles make the first one look smaller. I saw the measurements online and it looks good though, but really want to see it first (and hold it hahaha)

Zoonie wrote:
Back, everything ready to cook or cooking already.
Dauphinoise potatoes, carrots, green beans and broccoli (for OH) roasted cherry and baby plum tomatoes and two fillets of lemon sole each, cooked in a coriander and shallot butter andresting on some sprigs of thyme (the sole is from M&S Wish, but doctored up some)

Yummy.....OH is cooking a lovely roast chicken with all trimmings tonight Laughing

I'm not sure what has come over him at all - he even did the food shopping yesterday (and actually brought home food that we needed!!!!!!!!!)

I'm also not too keen on the cupid-things... So my first thought was: can I get them off : D

See you Wish, enjoy that roast!

What site are you looking at for bags BG?

I have a wardrobe full of bags, but only really use two of them in the day, a big tan leather Mulberry Bayswater - it was a limited edition and you can't get the style any more. The only downside is how heavy it is before you put anything in it.

And, because we live in the country, lol, a dusky pink nylon quilted Barbour bag, which has dark chocolate brown leather handles and trim - that's much smaller, but very light. It still holds everything I need though.

It's the online website of a store called "Esprit" www. esprit.com (I noticed there are stores in the UK too!). I used to think the clothes were for more mature girls, but I love their taste better now, plus, the prizes are more reasonable then they used to be.

I have to admit, I only have a handbag I use quite often, one I got 5 years ago from BF, but it's way too small (can only carry purse and cell phone, plus... I outgrew it a little) and a brown handbag I try to use more, but also too small. I would like a real big one to use for school and to carry around a book (at least a larger one then pocket size)

Besides, I know Mom's looking for one too, so I think it's a good opportunity to go together congratulations

that's kind of my Barbour bag, but it's not as pale or bright pink as that - do you know the term 'dusky' pink? BG?

Oh I know Esirit, I had a couple of T Shirts from them and my French friend, Sarah is very fond of some of their stuff.

I get loads of stuff in my Barbour bag although it looks quite small, it has two sections with a separate zipped middle pocket and also a smaller inside pocket. I carry makeup, a large and heavy purse, a wallet for my cards, a diary, phone, pen, keys, plus all the other debris of every day life.

I have to go, sorry - timer went off and fish wont wait.

Later honey x

Dusky pink? No never heard of it, to be honest.
I love the bag, I would have chosen another color I think, I'm not much into bright pink : D

Oh see, that would be neat, to have such a large bag to carry around a lot. Only downside would be finding everything probably hee hee!

bon appetit sweetie!

have bought myself a couple of new books, so I'll probably start reading a bit

BG

Did you feel better after some freash air today?

I felt a little better though, but still really tired, it didn't go away
luckily i can sleep in a little tomorrow morning!

Sad try and get an early night and you will feel much better. Glad your getting a lay in Smile

I was actually on my way to bed, but wanted to keep you some company, and because I wanted to catch up a little (I missed you, you know!)

Bless your heart Ive missed all of you too

don't let me keep you up though rest is important.

I know, so I hope you don't mind me heading to bed, as I'm falling asleep actually Ashamed

so quiet here tum te tum te tum

On the up side I can keep up for a change

I am good... Full of mexican food ..... OH took me out to a late lunch and it was delish!!

How are you ??? It is always a ghostown here this time of day ...

You are a trader aren't you??

what is the advantage of 4999's over 999's??

Hello girls

Just running past on my way to bed and want to share a good news - Czech Republic just won bronze in cross country skiing men - 15km by Lukas Bauer (he was year above me in primary school). This is our second medal (gold in speed skating women 3000m).

Hope you all doing well and hope that next time I willhave more time to talke to you
to all

Mexican food ? how delishous

Im good, tired though but it is 10.30 pm so understanderble congratulations

It seems quiet every time I visit Sad somtimes it hours since someone posted so I just go away and try a bit later.

TanyaRC wrote:
You are a trader aren't you??

what is the advantage of 4999's over 999's??

I was done some trades the other day and it seems to be 7 - 8 999 for a 4999 hope that helps.

Bee wrote:
Hello girls

Just running past on my way to bed and want to share a good news - Czech Republic just won bronze in cross country skiing men - 15km by Lukas Bauer (he was year above me in primary school). This is our second medal (gold in speed skating women 3000m).

Hope you all doing well and hope that next time I willhave more time to talke to you
to all

Me Bee

Oh wow :cheer: must be so strange to see someone you knew winning a medal in the winter olympics!

Yaaaaa.... Bee.... Love the olympic news ..... missed out on the middle of the day coverage here. Prime time starts in an hour so I will watch then ...

Hello!! Had to come in just to show off my new siggy! Is it working?? Tanya - you are fab!

Thanks for the info ..... I don't understand what makes a 4999 worth more than an 5 999's ...... It is not like they take up that much more room .... This is all virtual stuff here ....

BooBear wrote:
Hello!! Had to come in just to show off my new siggy! Is it working?? Tanya - you are fab!

My dearest boo

new siggy congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
Thanks for the info ..... I don't understand what makes a 4999 worth more than an 5 999's ...... It is not like they take up that much more room .... This is all virtual stuff here ....

I think its ease of trading for larger priced Items ie sending 24 4999 takes ages now put that into 999's it would take hours, so im sure thats why.

Ive missed most of the winter olympics Sad

Heart goes out the the Luge Slider who died family, did hear about that on the news Sad

boo.... I am glad that you like it , but I cant see it .....

this should be it ....

thanks for the info Boogie .... That makes the most sense of anything that I have heard ...

tyvm for the chicken .... he is adorable!!