Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥ THE FEBRUARY CHAT- Part 4! ♥

TanyaRC wrote:
and if you come see me , don't look in the closets ........

Don't worry you have the tools like me to screw them shut Laughingcongratulations

armellproctor wrote:
hello my friends, i am sorry i haven't been around much, i have not been feeling well . i missed you all xoxo

Armell Im so sorry you have been under the weather Sad

Did they ever get to the bottom of whats wrong?

and sorry can only stay a few mins, was just off to bed Sad

bogie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
hello my friends, i am sorry i haven't been around much, i have not been feeling well . i missed you all xoxo

Armell Im so sorry you have been under the weather Sad

Did they ever get to the bottom of whats wrong?

and sorry can only stay a few mins, was just off to bed Sad

Hello Sweetie , no they still haven't figured it out, all i know is i feel crappy and i have to live with it . how are you doing ??

he hehe ...... I can do that ...

Since we moved in .... about 3 years ago ... I have had to redo the closets. They have the wire shelving in them. the plastic brackets on the wall have started breaking, so I have had to take everything down and start all over ..... What started this you ask ......

I am trying to find the picture ......

Hi Armell!! We have missed you........ Ihope that you are beginning to feel better...

Exactly the same as you, they think I might be diabetic but nothing confirmed yet Sad

Im hope they will get to the bottom of it for you soon, so they can help fix it but I know the not knowing whats happening is draining too

Really sorry but I must head off to bed now its almost 1pm x

&

Hope to catch up with you again real soon x

Bye Tanya see you soon too I hope x

goodnight *poof*

bogie wrote:
Exactly the same as you, they think I might be diabetic but nothing confirmed yet Sad

Im hope they will get to the bottom of it for you soon, so they can help fix it but I know the not knowing whats happening is draining too

Really sorry but I must head off to bed now its almost 1pm x

&

Hope to catch up with you again real soon x

Bye Tanya see you soon too I hope x

goodnight *poof*

I am sorry you are going through tough times too hun , i hope they help you soon, i am sorry i vented take care and i will see you soon xoxo

TanyaRC wrote:
he hehe ...... I can do that ...

Since we moved in .... about 3 years ago ... I have had to redo the closets. They have the wire shelving in them. the plastic brackets on the wall have started breaking, so I have had to take everything down and start all over ..... What started this you ask ......

I am trying to find the picture ......

do find the picture and post it I will have to check back in the morning though Sad

ok super *poof* before I sit here all night *poof*

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Armell!! We have missed you........ Ihope that you are beginning to feel better...

hello sweetie, thanks, i was starting to feel better now i am worse than ever lol . my day will come when i am feeling my old self again xoxo

Awww .... I was hoping that you would be so excited for the Olympics ...... I amsorry tht you are feeling worse. Dr.s at a loss?? What do they think it might be .... any idea??

TanyaRC wrote:
Awww .... I was hoping that you would be so excited for the Olympics ...... I amsorry tht you are feeling worse. Dr.s at a loss?? What do they think it might be .... any idea??

i am watching the olympics and very excited about them, but have been nat able to get enough energy to go see anything . we have a lot of bands playing around town that are free to see and a bunch of other stuff too . the Doctor still doesn't know what it is but i am taking med for fatiege syndrom that sort of helps with the pain , how are you hun ??

i am doing good. Trying to get adjusted to progressive bifocals...... We went to Disney last week. It was cold and rainy so it was not the best trip ever, but it had it's moments.... Hubby took me out for Mexican today .... It was delish!!

TanyaRC wrote:
i am doing good. Trying to get adjusted to progressive bifocals...... We went to Disney last week. It was cold and rainy so it was not the best trip ever, but it had it's moments.... Hubby took me out for Mexican today .... It was delish!!

My hubbie and i went to see Avatar for our Valentines day , i loved the movie but hated sitting so long, i am sorry the weather ruined your trip

we don't go out to movies hardly ever anymore.. We have a projection big screen at home and would rather stay here than go out. OH can't sit through a whole movie with going to the RR so he never really enjoys it. Here, he can get up and down as much as he likes ...

Just popping in to say hello to everyone. I'm not very active on the forum. Need to work on that. Would like to get to know some people here.

Hi honey .... sorry I missed you coming in, but the figure skating is on ..... Just about over ..

oh its cool, take your time, sorting millions of v-day ceegeeans atm anyways.

: D

aparently!

hahahaha.
there is quite a few this time.....

no one sent me any room pucs though, that is always the hardest thing really.

mostly empty rooms to be honest, i can always add a few items if need be.

I used to decorate them all myself... but of course now...

35 pet pictures. not a bad turn out at all.... and I still need to take one of Joki.

Ypu have mostly empty rooms now ...... I have several of the hearty-holiday wp if you want to use it to make a picture ...

I like the real looking fish the best.

hey do you have the wallpaper and floor with the sky and clouds?

surprise me ......

I am working on a siggy for a fishing nut ..... I am cutting out fish ...

Oh I was wondering about the random fish question..... that could actually be a lot of fun!!!

do you want to be pink or another colour??

I don't really care .... Since Precious is white, she will look good in anything ..... Her favorite color clothes are red, but a red kitten would look funny .....

Yes, I was thinking that as well. : /

I will play around and see if anything works, but the pink does look adorable on her.

Now all I am thinking about is Fish siggies. : D
hehehehe!!

tanya10.png precio10.png

Well they are slightly different, but it doesnt matter which one you use, gonna post it in the Hidenii thread in a moment. Would be awesome if you would comment in there for me.

it is turning out cute .... I will have it ready to show you in a few minutes ... I am placing the fish ...

I haven't figured out about cropping the fish at an angle ...

yeah the colours aren't really much different, but like you said, red isn't such a good look in that outfit.....

I figured it out .... I will show you .... I am jsut about done .... just need to add words and a border ..