Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

are you la la-ing me??

oh by the way, my schedule is the same this week, so I assume next week will be pretty close or exactly the smae as well, and that one girl said she would switch with me... so KIJO IS COMING TO SEE YOOOOOU!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I thought I was by myself, so I was singing..... I am sorry that you are not feeling well. r u at home now?

So this week:
Sun-Thur 11PM-7AM Hamp.
Sun 3-11, Wed 7-3, Thursday 3-11 and Sat 7-3 Eco Lod

I am on my lappy .... it is so slow ..... wish I could justify buying a new one ,,,,

the problem at work was nothing major ... we had some pilots doing some training that needed a little extra help ..... more of an inconvenience than anything ...

Laughing
I love my mac... I hope nothing serious happens to it for a long time, just because I couldnt afford another one for a while. paid 1700 for this one (got a GREAT deal, as it came fully loaded with all my programs already, so I didnt have to buy photoshop or anything!)

yeah training is always an inconvenience. I almost had to work a double today. I was thankful I didnt have to just because of the butt kicking I knew would ensue afterwards, THEN Hampton wanted me to come in as well tongiht!!!

yeah,but I know that thye might change here and there, so I am prepared for that. ; D

this week I a NOT picking up a shift though (well I might if they NEED me... but I am not looking for one like last week....)

yes, I would have had to come to SAV .........It must be nice to be needed though .....

I am not sure what I am ging to do .. I don't think that I can justify spending much on one because I use it essentially as a toy ..... Why do I need another toy??

Most of the time training is not a problem .. just every now and then something happens .... I am really glad that it happened at night when there was no traffic ..... It would have been a REAL PAIN ir it were during the day ....

he he .... stupid computer ...... it just showed up ..... i promise there wasnothing there before ..... I have been refreshing faithfully!!

Are you staying up a bit longer ... or are you going to bed soon?? I think you need to go to bed .....

the room that I am in has good wifi ... I leave here at 3 to go back in the control room .. the wifi there is sporadic ...

ok, honey .... I am changing rooms .....goto bed ...... Love you ..... I will talk to you tonight!!

Good Morning from a bitterly cold, dark and very wet UK!

Just had breakfast and am about to get ready, wrap up and brave the outdoors (by car, lol)

Had a really lovely day yesterday and although it was cold, it was bright, so the weather was at least kind to us then.

ED is busy busy with London Fashion week, and her b/f is doing hair for some stars at the BAFTAs tonight Smile

Morning all, am here for a bit whilst doing my visits
Just washed and blow dried Mom's hair, that was fun!!! Slept in a little, because I was pretty tired and ended up reading my book this morning... It's almost finished, took me 2 days to read, such a lovely book!

Oh Gill, have a wonderful day! I am glad you guys had fun!
And woohoo for ED and her b/f!!! I wish I was a fly right now and I could join them : D

LOL BG, yes a few tales to tell.

ED was at six different shows yesterday and said she saw lots and lots of famous people - but I didn't have time to stop and chat with her at the time Sad

They all do it, rush from one to another, and they go on in to the evening.

Ends up worn out and with very sore feet at the end of the day lol.

Got to dash BG sorry, enjoy the rest of your day xxx

Keep stopping by but nobody is about Sad

though I would let you know that I keep checking in every now and then

Hi wish so pleased the bars open congratulations Ill have a double please

Wish Fairy wrote:
Cheers Boogs...how was your weekend - are the kids ok ?

Oh was sick friday (really sick) I was like it all day yesterday then my son started spewing last night Sad

Touch wood we all appear to be fine today congratulations

Hows your weekend been? you were working If my mind is correct, Hope the committee made things easy for you

bogie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Cheers Boogs...how was your weekend - are the kids ok ?

Oh was sick friday (really sick) I was like it all day yesterday then my son started spewing last night Sad

Touch wood we all appear to be fine today congratulations

Hows your weekend been? you were working If my mind is correct, Hope the committee made things easy for you

Busy weekend - working on the committee stuff and trying to get the dining room sorted so plasterer can come. shopping for wallpaper and deciding on paint colour ((yawwwwnnnn) congratulations
..plus walking dogs, washing, cooking, cleaning ...the usual
Di said it snowed on the wirral today ?? ..seems weird since it was so mild here today

Oh :crying: I give up, I posted a reply and its been eaten again Sad

Is Z about?

I have someone I met today in trading, and we have had such a laugh I suggested she come here. but Z will have to accept her before she can post.

bogie wrote:
Oh :crying: I give up, I posted a reply and its been eaten again Sad

bogie wrote:
Is Z about?

I have someone I met today in trading, and we have had such a laugh I suggested she come here. but Z will have to accept her before she can post.

That posting thing is weird ...it just doesn't appear sometimes huh?
Z went out for the day today ....I though opening the bar might tempt her
Laughing but so far it hasn't worked. WhHo'd ya meet ? and where did you meet her ?

Her name is michelle and she was looking for help in the PF trading area as she had cc to sell but had never traded before.

She had so much fun and enjoyed all the chatting in the forum via pm and ps.

Thats why I said to come here.

So annoying that only Z can add, i know sweepy wants to come but cannot post Sad

I wonder if it can be changed, as its always nice to see new faces! i miss gifting newbies and nobody here has a wishlist Sad and when they do its gone in 30 seconds Laughing

bogie wrote:
Her name is michelle and she was looking for help in the PF trading area as she had cc to sell but had never traded before.

She had so much fun and enjoyed all the chatting in the forum via pm and ps.

Thats why I said to come here.

So annoying that only Z can add, i know sweepy wants to come but cannot post Sad

I wonder if it can be changed, as its always nice to see new faces! i miss gifting newbies and nobody here has a wishlist Sad and when they do its gone in 30 seconds Laughing

I know what you mean. I like the idea that any one can rock up n chat ....I've been still going to the other forum to look for newbies to help and skulk around the trading threads to see if I can gift potential buyers LOL

Me too! I even bumped in to fredfred who when i first started gifted me items I could have only dreamed about, and she has the helping hands thread so I hung out there for a while too.

Kept checking back here but nobody was about Sad

Why do you have to request & be accepted to post here?

bogie wrote:
Me too! I even bumped in to fredfred who when i first started gifted me items I could have only dreamed about, and she has the helping hands thread so I hung out there for a while too.

Kept checking back here but nobody was about Sad

Yea me too. Im still friends with Fred ... congratulations
I found a new member ages ago and got her new ktichen and bathroom. She just opened the Wish Garden at the other forum and I hang out there sometimes cos they're really nice and there are some wishlists that can be killed ..so met some newbies there !

Its just a shame people cannot just drop by here though

I will have to check out the wish garden too