Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brenbeka

hi, im newby :$

Hello everyone... as you can see im a just born member of this forum and im pretty lost here haha
but i think i will love to be here it seems a cool site for ps fans
:good:

hi dear! welcome here in PSFC! you'll meet a lot of good and amazing friends here, any questions feel free to ask. Increase your post by chatting in our cafe section and playing in our game arcade or trade in our trading forum , you should have a minimum of at least 20 post to participate in any of our competitions n giveaways..see ah around. hope you'll like it here.

HI Brenda & Kika! Welcome to this forum..everyone here is friendly and helpful, so ask away! See you around the threads, hugs!

mayski & chanel

Thank you so much Chay and Mayski Smile im really lost haha i dont find where i can play games in here, i found them the first time i entered here but not anymore Ashamed or where can i see the threads Sad

brenbeka wrote:
Thank you so much Chay and Mayski Smile im really lost haha i dont find where i can play games in here, i found them the first time i entered here but not anymore Ashamed or where can i see the threads Sad
To see the sub-forums, just click the big picture up there Smile Then click on the subforums and you will see threads.

we're so glad to have you here!!! let me know if you need any help around here at all!!! *HUGZZ*

Mangoberri wrote:
brenbeka wrote:
To see the sub-forums, just click the big picture up there Smile Then click on the subforums and you will see threads.

Thank you so much dear all of you are sooo nice Smile