Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

The New Items are Out!! What do you think?

What do you think of the new items? Overall I think the prices are quite reasonable, and there is a great selection. I cannot wait to see some of the great rooms in my pet friends houses! Let us know what you think, and if you've decorated yet...

Mangoberri wrote:
I think they are expensive :p. 20k+ to get one set of TWS.

^ i agree. ^

also, i really like it that they made coyote petling not a cash coin thingy congratulations

Hi..... i havnt seen them as yet!!! we arent allowed to access social networking sites in college... so till i dnt reach home in the evening.. no new items for me... tho i did see them on PSFC.. they seem to be awesome

Mangoberri wrote:
If you scroll up, you can play Pet society from PSFC.

hey.. i tried that but its still blocked!!!!

I don't really like the new petling that much. I saw them at some of my friends' houses, and I am a little bit disappointed. I wanted to get a white one and call him Diefenbaker, but they have that black tail tip, and that just doesn't do anything for me. Sad Oh well, I got another kitty. Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
i like some but it's not a great week for me...

Same here! congratulations

_Pandy_ wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
i like some but it's not a great week for me...

Same here! congratulations

ME TOO LIKE PETLINGS beds and coach!!!!!!!i dont think i will decorate my room as saloon or serif office!!!!!btw i love cow plushie from boxes

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't really like the new petling that much. I saw them at some of my friends' houses, and I am a little bit disappointed. I wanted to get a white one and call him Diefenbaker, but they have that black tail tip, and that just doesn't do anything for me. Sad Oh well, I got another kitty. Smile

Yvette, I totally agree with you I bought a new puppy now that my tiger grew up. Although I'm disappointed I keep getting the silly puppy with the pointy ears. I think I will sell him to a good home when he is grown up. I do like the variety of the new coyote petling the different colours and such.

one of my least favourite weeks yet, but that's ok .. i can save some coins! Smile

i LOVE the black carnival mask though .. it's one of the prettiest items so far in my opinion. and the dino plushies are cute!