Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Mystery items to be removed from boxes

BAD NEWS....

Hi everyone!

Pet Society have just been updated with new mystery items!

In addition to the new items, as I mentioned some weeks ago when an item goes in another goes out - and that we would not always warn in advance when that happens. Since it has been an awkward time since then with Valentine Specific items going in, we haven´t done this for a while. However, now we are back on track, so here are the items that have been removed this week and these can no longer be found in the MBs:

BMB: Musketeer Hat
 muskat10.png

GMG: Wood Framed Artworks, Panda Mask
 panda_10.png wooden10.png

Please bare this in mind when trading these items

There is also a fix in place for the lost petlings, so now your petling will be found no matter which if your friend clicks on the feed!

You will also notice that the Magnificent Mystery Box have not changed, we have extended it for another week! (however, the merchandicing in the shop will not update before on monday!)

hiiiiiii Lisa!! HUGS

oh..sorry...i thought smorkle was making animal noises so i thought to join in...

lmao....

thanks hun...you have put a smile on my face now

mayski wrote:
hiiiiiii Lisa!! HUGS

oh..sorry...i thought smorkle was making animal noises so i thought to join in...

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

i was!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

mayski wrote:
hiiiiiii Lisa!! HUGS

hahaha i cant stop laughing!!! hahahahah

lea75 wrote:
lmao....

thanks hun...you have put a smile on my face now

It made me smile too
Is there a thread where all the removed items are in one place? i thought the baby's windchime had been removed but ive just opened it lol