Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

I ABSOLUTELLY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE PS GLITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE HOW LUCKY I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST TRADED A COUCH FOR 14*4999 AND 2*999....

GUESS WHAT??????????!!!!!!!!

PS GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO RECEIVED THE SAME COUCH I SOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!! SO NOW I HAVE THE MONEY A-N-D THE S-A-M-E COUCH IN MY CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY!!! AND I ASKED IF SHE BY ACCIDENT HAD SENDED THE COUCH BACK TO ME... SO SAID NO!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls: :balls:

WOOOOOOOW!!! CONGRATS girlfriend.....lucky you!!! that is awesome..thank you for sharing...LOL my glitches is my HUGE pumpkins turn back into tiny pumpkins (when its already pulled from the ground) Maybe I will get lucky one of these days and have an awesome glitch toO!!!

hehe! the only other glitches i have encountered are when from soaping the bubble went to the air and the classic halloween tree "walking"!!!

but OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I just CAN'T believe that!!!! and not only that! it REALLY came the moment i needed it!!!! yoooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sorry i'm just to excited to stop yelling... Ashamed

thats amazing u r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo -extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucky lucky hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavoooooooooooooooooooo

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERHAPPYDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*superhappydaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(for some reason it god cut!)

congratulations ;D congratulations

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think now i can go and sleep veeeeeeeeeeeeeery weeeeeeeeeeeelll!!!!!!!!!!

yooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once i happened to me, that i sent one 4999 to a friend (for redecorating) and she recived two of them! congratulations

Wow that is really lucky!!! Just a quick question though, what couch was it? I didn't realize there were any pet society items still going for that price (except the fox plushie of course!)

I also experiencing this when I was trading for mayor chef plushie!
Wow ps is really

wow... you are very lucky... congrats... congratulations

may i know what couch it is? that's kinda expensive for a couch... hehe... just wondering... congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
once i happened to me, that i sent one 4999 to a friend (for redecorating) and she recived two of them! congratulations

if i remember well you had post here about it right?

hannahbananaa wrote:
hahahahah your be shouting in your dreams!!! hahahaha

ooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!1

smorkle wrote:
OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGM!!!!
you really are so lucky!!

Laughing axa!

Mage lvl8 wrote:
omg lucky!

axa!!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Wow that is really lucky!!! Just a quick question though, what couch was it? I didn't realize there were any pet society items still going for that price (except the fox plushie of course!)

many items go for that price! it was a bubblegum pink lip couch! congratulations it's sell's well...

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Wow, lucky you. Smile I'd be cheering too.

i think everyonw would... congratulations

Joe99 wrote:
I also experiencing this when I was trading for mayor chef plushie!
Wow ps is really

ooooooooooh yes!!! but this is a great glitch if you are trading items like this! congratulations

haha_13 wrote:
wow... you are very lucky... congrats... congratulations

may i know what couch it is? that's kinda expensive for a couch... hehe... just wondering... congratulations

thank you!!!! bubblegum pink lip couch congratulations

Fashionista wrote:
congrats!!!!!!! lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you!!! I'm LUCKY Strike after all!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing