Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

This is completely UNBELIEVABLE!

http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=1711948

ok... by now it has only 3 pages... basicly is a scammed newbie for 20*4999 for 10 CC... The scammer is a well know scammer... But that is NOT the point! HE ACTUALLY got up there and posted how funny it was!!!
exact quote???
Originally Posted by prince 052 View Post
yeSS that;S waSS SO GOOD congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

well i mean... where has this come up!!! I mean it's one thing to scam and another to be soooooooo proud!!!! And shoutting out loud!!! Worst part??? He ALWAYS use similar names!!! Some people are just sick in mind... SadSadSad

wow..some nerve of people...how does he scam people? does he hack into their accounts? scary!! i don't think i've met a scammer....yet.

no no... although she did the silly thing to post the e-mail address... she WANTED the cc... so she got scammed for many 4999...

Aww this is bad. The thing is...PS wont even do anything about him...well they will ban his playfish accoun on the forum but they wont ban his s account on pet facebook..Scammers should be ashamed of themselves....

This is why you are so much safere trading here

We check all threads posted in here...and do our best to keep you safe congratulations

I have never directly traded at the official forum, and I won't. They do a lousy job at protecting people there. I'd rather jump into a tank of sharks than to trade over there.

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. But, you'd be surprised at how many people I have encountered in my day who are proud of their unethical means of obtaining PS items. Truly sad how ethics and morals take the backseat to just 'getting the stuff people want'.

i have a question... ok he got the 4999's... and probably scammed for many other items... so if each time you scam for what you want what is the point of having the 4999's???? it's not like you're gonna trade them fairly.... ????

Guest Guest

TOF - The Offensive Forum... The Old Forum...
And that is playfish... Smile
I'm glad we have PSFC,a great place congratulations

he (she?) is shameless
it's unbelievable someone would say that! Mad

Guest Guest
ew.. i'm so glad i joined here first. this is the only PS forum i go to LOL playfish forums seemed scary anyways -_-

i always found scamming pointless... esp in a social game.

why hack and have people hate you? the whole point of PS is to have neighbors, socialize and be friends with everyone. when u scam, everyone knows or will find out anyways. lol i wouldn't scam simply because i don't want to be shunned by everyone. o__O

that's why i didn't join this forum earlier cause i was reading the official and i was scared! :S