Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

r u having hard time connecting to PS?

i just finished 2 accounts of my daughters,,the game loaded so fast, but now im trying to log in using my own account and its giving me hard time,, Mad

what's the problem? is it maybe bcoz my daughters account have few friends like 20 friends in PS.. and mine i have hundreds?

r u hvaing the same issue? Sad

me too cant log in!!!!!!! Sad((((((((((((((((((( thats so sad i wnat to see all changes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even from here tried like five time and all a see is a white screen or a cut off page and the messages i had that poped up previously now they are gone! :girl_cray2:

i cant log in and ill stay here as long as it takes to get me in!
IM DETERMINDED!!!!!!

hahahaha!!! im so obsessed! friends help!

I have over 350 friends on my list and logged in straight away as normal.

I can't log in to facebook. It's says there's maintenance. Same response on daughter's account.

I had no trouble getting in and i have about 150 friends. I do have trouble getting the cooking to load.

Edit: I tried to log out and then log back in to see if the cooking would work better. I should have stayed in. Sad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I had no trouble getting in and i have about 150 friends. I do have trouble getting the cooking to load.

Edit: I tried to log out and then log back in to see if the cooking would work better. I should have stayed in. Sad

lol... congratulations

I haven't been able to log in either and I have been trying for 4 hours now I really want to see the changes

myself watching the water rise in the playfish logo and i start saying to myself...

come on come on! you can do it! come one...

ive been doing that for the past 20 minutes

can someone please tell me if my pet is ok, cause i'm still not able to log in my pet, and even from here for hours the screen is just half i just see my coins and nothing else!

me too! i'm trying for at least 4 hrs now! haven't visited my pet today , pinky is still with her pjs!

I cannot seem to connect to PS either.It keeps giving me the mayors page. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was able to log into FB, and then PS too—it looks great guys. Hang in there - you're gonna have fun when you get in! I am thrilled to have an organized chest!

same here mine was loading longer than usual and it kept crashing and the mayor kept popping up. but i managed to get in... (although it took longer than 10min... as usual.. )