Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

What number are YOU ....

on your friends list in PS???

Now that we can't click on active anymore I have discovered that I am no. 31/324(and rising Ashamed )on my friends list. That is a lot of visiting !! ..not that I usually do it all. I was doing just my actives but that is not possible now MadMad

Guest Guest

I am number 9 congratulations

kasi if im correct dont you get 35coins even if inactive? i could be wrong though lol. I have too many to visit them all

Edit
Ive just noticed that im box is pink and im active and looking down my list some peoples boxes are in blue so does that makes them the inactive ones? Just visited a blue box and a pink box and still got 35coins so i wonder how many visits we do before the amount of coins go down??? I think im going to do some visiting to see if i can try and work it out

you get 35 coins for the first 50 visits now, active or not. then i think its 20 coins for the next 25 and 15 for all the rest

kasijab wrote:
you get 35 coins for the first 50 visits now, active or not. then i think its 20 coins for the next 25 and 15 for all the rest

Thats saved me some working out lol, i think it'' be easier that way because you can start at the end where peoples rooms are empty and still earn the same Smile
Just been corrected on my blue and pink theory x

i was 101th on the active list yesterday Smile

i don't like the new pet society

I'm number 42/118 I was climbing fast, but now it seems impossible to move up as fast as I was....

Lucky Strike wrote:
how are we gonna get paw points now???????????

Like normal. They just lowered the amonut of Paw pints needed for next levels, amount of paw points we revoeve and have.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
18/319

wondering about paw points too

so am I ....at the moment I have over 2 billion ...like lots of others I think. I have never and would never cheat in the game and did have about 1.4 million before the update, which I was very proud of..I want my points back MadMad

I have never really paid much attention to the points. I guess it's not a big deal to me. I'm level 44 right now, and 82 out of 231 friends. Seems I have loads of friends who are level 47. What I miss mostly is knowing who is active or not—as once in a while I weed out friends if they aren't playing anymore. I do like that it doesn't matter coins-wise who I visit... and now I'm back to visiting all those poor pets with empty rooms so the process goes faster.

And no, I never visit EVERYONE...

i'm 77/162. i can't imagine having over 200 frenz!!! omg! i started deleting people actually that are not active but now we can't even see that anymore. i like to keep my list as short as possible.

and no, i don't do all the visits either..

oh, but yesterday i did. just to time myself and to see how long it would take with the new PS. i visited 160 and it took me 22 minutes. i also left 3 notes along the way. Smile

Yeah the new version is time efficient, which may ultimately be a plus come tomorrow when I redecorate the front room. congratulations