Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Room Of The Week Winner 8/3/10

Week 32 Meet Me At The Cafe: Zoonie

This weeks winner is Zoonie with her fabulous cafe! So dont forget to stop by and have a nice big ice cream sundae!! congratulations xx Well done sweetie xx
Its getting harder and harder to choose winners for this comp Smile but its wonderful to see everyone taking part! Its hard to believe its been 32 weeks since this started! xx

This weeks theme is We're Off To See The Wizard! (It had to be didnt it? lol
)

congrats!!! (but wasnt zoonie the last topic reply?of the comp time i mean :confused ) anyway congrats again!

the comp doesnt finish until 12pm she posted it at 10:47am so she was within the time to enter

Gaiamaiden wrote:
the comp doesnt finish until 12pm she posted it at 10:47am so she was within the time to enter
ah okay :p i just observed that she said she wasnt on time anyway congrats!!!

i think she just made a mistake, it used to be 10am finish a while ago but because i was a little busy in the mornings i changed it to 12pm, but that was weeks ago Smile ive sent her a message telling her she wasnt late

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i think she just made a mistake, it used to be 10am finish a while ago but because i was a little busy in the mornings i changed it to 12pm, but that was weeks ago Smile ive sent her a message telling her she wasnt late

Gosh yes, was amazed! I WAS still on the old rules congratulations

Thank you so much

Congrats Zoonie Bailey will be dropping by soon for an Ice Cream Sundae!!!!