Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good Morning 10th March

Morning all ...anyone out there???

I am in a hotel in Walsall and killing time waiting for Lisa to finish her course this morning before we can go shopping ...so am well fed up

What are you up to today ?? I have to find a birthday present for an 8 year old that has everything ...so wish me luck

congratulations

Morning Audrey Smile
im upto nothing much really , lost an assignment thats due tomorrow , and i dont have enough time to redo the whole thing... Sad

good luck to you Smile

morning everyone congratulations havent done much yet, just had breakfast and now im watching Judge Judy congratulations

kasijab wrote:

I am in a hotel in Walsall and killing time waiting for Lisa to finish her course this morning before we can go shopping ...so am well fed up

What are you up to today ?? I have to find a birthday present for an 8 year old that has everything ...so wish me luck

congratulations

Ugh shopping around Walsall??Is that in the UK? I barly go there now..Walsall town is full of trouble..Everytime i go down there...there is always someone who has either got arrested or stops by the police for either shoplifting or fighting Laughing

Where about do you live kasijab?? I live in bilston..bradley in the UK.

Anyhow..Good morning all...Hope you all have a great day. I shall be back online in about 1 hour or 2 cause have to pop up to town to blow all my cash on clothes,jewlery and makeup

TTyl my loverlies

http://www.laymark.com/i/k/k009.gif" alt="" />

I know how you feel hun..I hate Walsall town as well...I only go in there when I really have to Sad

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
kasijab wrote:

congratulations

Ugh shopping around Walsall??Is that in the UK? I barly go there now..Walsall town is full of trouble..Everytime i go down there...there is always someone who has either got arrested or stops by the police for either shoplifting or fighting Laughing

Where about do you live kasijab?? I live in bilston..bradley in the UK.

Anyhow..Good morning all...Hope you all have a great day. I shall be back online in about 1 hour or 2 cause have to pop up to town to blow all my cash on clothes,jewlery and makeup

TTyl my loverlies

http://www.laymark.com/i/k/k009.gif" alt="" />

I live in Lincolnshire sweetie.....just visiting Lisa and the kids at the moment

Tromo3 wrote:
Hi lea, how are you?

I'm fine thanks hun...tired but ok Smile

How are you sweetie?? xx

Fine, in the morning I felt like being sick but that passed long time. I am too tired.

hello everyone... im just about to go to sleep... time difference you know
wish all good day
i will rock myself to sleep with a farm song i cant get out of my head thanks to some people lol
had a great time

Good Morning congratulations I'm actually just drinking my first cup of coffee this morning, got everyone fed first now I just get to sit and relax lol.

Hearing about that location you guys were mentioning reminds me of the cops with cameras hubby and I watched last night. It was really crazy. (for those that don't know it's the UK version of cops in Canada and the US). Although it was just nuts that these people got let off of some serious charges.

Today I'm taking the kids for a playdate in a few hours. They should have a lot of fun. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

myladyyawo wrote:
What time is it there Falcor?

actually it is 11:55am... but i work at night and sleep in the day Ashamed

oh lol, that makes more sense... I live in Canada and I knew it wasn't that much of a time difference What do you do?

myladyyawo wrote:
oh lol, that makes more sense... I live in Canada and I knew it wasn't that much of a time difference What do you do?

i'm an actor. we have plays on wednesday trough saturday form 10pm to 1am.. its a lot of fun beacuse they arent normal plays.. its more like a comedy show were there is a lot of improv and fooling around with the audience Smile

wow that sounds wonderful! You must have a great time preforming congratulations You should upload a video of one of your shows so we can all see you in action!

myladyyawo wrote:
wow that sounds wonderful! You must have a great time preforming congratulations You should upload a video of one of your shows so we can all see you in action!

hahaha yes it is very fun. i will soon, although all of them are in spanish.. i would try to make them with subtitles lol...

lol if you didn't I would have to get hubby to translate it for me. He's fluent in Spanish. I only know some words and phrases. Now my kids know more than I do

hahahahaha... that is good to know.. if you ever need some help with spanish i can help you too Smile

thank you congratulations I've always wanted to learn it but I can never roll my Rs the way you need to I sound so funny doing it.

hahahahaahha.... i can imagine.... its a matter of practice and loosing up the tongue