Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

ps under maintenance

i scream, you scream, we scream, because it's maintanence...

Mines still in maintainance. Its hillarious because what are they actually doing in that maintainance because its deffinatly not fixing bugs and stuff...

I think they do it just to look like they care...Which they really done...far from it actually.

Mine is in maintenance too.Hoping they are putting some cool St. Patrick's stuff out. Maybe they are adding the new features mentioned or giving us all that promised Haiti poster.
Maybe when they gave me back some of my missing cash coins their system couldn't handle the generosity and the whole thing blew. hehe

In 1 and half hour my strawberry cake WILL get burned!!! And it has a big profit!!!! Move your feet people!!!!!!

I have a cupcake that is bordering on getting burned.

Lucky, if your strawberry shortcake gets burnt, let me know, I'll send you a food restorer powder thingamajig.

Poor dear, just not having luck with the computer today, are you? Geez, technology is supposed to make our lives simpler.

For PS addicts like us, it's not.

don't get my started! I already have opened a thread with a summary of how i feel And what else is going horrible with the internet today! Mad

scgrandma58 wrote:
Mine is in maintenance too.Hoping they are putting some cool St. Patrick's stuff out. Maybe they are adding the new features mentioned or giving us all that promised Haiti poster.
Maybe when they gave me back some of my missing cash coins their system couldn't handle the generosity and the whole thing blew. hehe

What Hati poster was that??Did i miss something lol...I think i may have missed that while i was away...

the spoilers for the new items are in PSFC news congratulations

We have them even before playfish this week LaughingLaughing