Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Wish Upon A Star...!

Wish Upon A Star...!

This weekend its time to Wish Upon A Star here at PSFC.

Throughout the weekend we're granting more wishes for everyone, this time however the rules are different! Simply post your wishlist here on this thread from 00:01 SATURDAY (GMT) and your wish could be answered, I personally will be granting atleast 50 wishes to absolutly everyone!

To qualify to post in this giveaway you must have a post count of atleast 10

Remember! Post your wishlist but don't be too greedy, wishlists such as: "I want a Monster Couch, Monster Doll, Mummy Doll, JackoLanterns, Piggy, Jello, Rare Food, Christmas Items" etc are less likley to be answered, im not saying don't ask for any of those, but make it a reasonable and sensible wishlist!

Each time you have a wish answered however you are asked to send a Thank You gift back to the person who made your wish come true! This can be anything even just a RMB, its a great way to say thanks and could mean another person has their wish answered too.

So come everyone and get involved, either posting your wishlist to get a wish granted or granting peoples wishes yourself! Tell everyone you know, spread the word to the Playfish and Pet Society community and lets make this the BIGGEST EVER wishlist thread and lets get more wishes than ever granted and lets see how many more members we can attract here to PSFC...Remember if you are a new member, be active using your acount (that means visiting and posting) otherwise you will loose your account with us...and you don't want that to happen!!

So every join in, have fun and good luck!!

Due to the popularity of this thread and everyones generousity we're extending the thread, it will now remain open until WEDNESDAY (GMT) That means i will be granting more wishes, the first set of wishes will be granted from Sunday Midnight Onwards so keep checking back!!! Keep wishing and granting everyone and don't forget to spread the word and tell everyone you know!!

very very grool (great + cool) ba ha haha!!

grool grool grool!!!

LOL....cause we guess it! so u shud start guessing!

Guest Guest
you can read the newsletter we send to all of you!!

okay, i read the newsletter. thanks for sending that to us steve.

very nice!!! can't wait for this weekend.

will miss quiz night this thursday Sad((( have fun you guys!!

edit again for dis-understanding the time.

Looking forward to it! I hope that we can all have a little, and give a little congratulations

im new here in forum and english is not my first language. so sometimes i cant understand everything .
but i hope i understand those great posting.
only one part of it, i dont understand exactly --- the part you wrote about new ppl in forum. you said we must visite and post
otherwise you delete me?

hmmm how many postings must i have ?
couse i dont want to get deleted.
its a great forum here and i like it.

please excuse my bad english... i have learned it in school long time ago and i have forgotten soo much

nelson wrote:
im new here in forum and english is not my first language. so sometimes i cant understand everything .
but i hope i understand those great posting.
only one part of it, i dont understand exactly --- the part you wrote about new ppl in forum. you said we must visite and post
otherwise you delete me?

hmmm how many postings must i have ?
couse i dont want to get deleted.
its a great forum here and i like it.

please excuse my bad english... i have learned it in school long time ago and i have forgotten soo much

Hiya Nelson Smile
Your english is really good congratulations what he means is that u must be active in this forum often, if you post here once or twice and are then not active for ages you will be deleted. So if you come on here often you will be fine :biggrin: : Also you must have posted at least 10 times to take part in this Wish Upon A Star weekend.
I hope this helps congratulations
Gaia xx

thank you very much for those explain, gaia

i can see clearly now *gggggggggggg

have a nice evening

i love this seriously! not to get my wish granted..but to grant other ppl's wish if possible ^^

I love the giving spirit in this forum! Many generous people here. Thanks all!

jwr wrote:
you can read the newsletter we send to all of you!!

What newsletter jwr ? I didn't see anything to my pmbox .

yaaaayy~! I have one wish, hope someone could make it true ~ *finger crossed.. >.< CAN'T WAIT !! congratulations

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I love the giving spirit in this forum! Many generous people here. Thanks all!

I agree. I love visiting here. This really is the best community :4:

Hi, can't wait for this weekend.

Pet Name: Pirrimplin
Pet Level: 24

Dream Wishies:
Furniture-Red Dragon, Pets Movie Poster, Deluxe Dark Wall Cabinet, Deluxe Dark Kitchen Counter, Penguin Doll
Luxury-Chrome Spiral Staircase, Throne of Terror, Blue Bubble Chair

Is it the weekend yet? My time is 13:09 Saturday. Smile

hee hee. i think it is time now. steve said after midnight...

i think so. yeah yeah! it is 5am-ish their time now Smile we are safe to wish!!!

i wish for a.....an old mirror!!

what do yo wish for mango?

Thank you Smorkie. I am so excited. How are you today?

My wish list is: old clock, wooden tub or spooky lava (lol). A teleporter will be good too. (I know I know. Sad )

My second wish: everybody's wish will come true.

smorkle wrote:
i think so. yeah yeah! it is 5am-ish their time now Smile we are safe to wish!!!

Hi Smorkie, is that the round mirror that you are referring to? I'd seen it in the database only and not in any of my friend's houses. Must be rare. Smile
I really want any valentines day stuff or Halloween. I started playing in April so I missed them all. Smile But any surprises will be good. Smile

Mangoberri wrote:
So we can start wishing ? :p

I hope so.... I started already!! :biggrin: :

I wish for..dundundun

Winged shoes. My pet walks way too slow..maybe I don't have to feed it and it moves faster.
Treadmill. I am terrible at races

On the other hand..........

More realistic ones:
Dark Queen Bed, 99 sweetcorns. lol!!!, and lots of those black shelvings.

Mangoberri wrote:
I wish for..dundundun

Winged shoes. My pet walks way too slow..maybe I don't have to feed it and it moves faster.
Treadmill. I am terrible at races

On the other hand..........

More realistic ones:
Dark Queen Bed, 99 sweetcorns. lol!!!, and lots of those black shelvings.

I think the winged shoes are cute too. Smile

I wish for :-

Cranberry Sauce, Candy Corn, Pumpkin Pie & Bat Hat, Torn Black Tee!

Haha I Know All are hard wishes but thats the only wishes I have left ><
So its ok if its unable to grant..haha just trying out =)

Im here to grant other wishes ^^

mango wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Hi Smorkie, is that the round mirror that you are referring to? I'd seen it in the database only and not in any of my friend's houses. Must be rare. Smile
I really want any valentines day stuff or Halloween. I started playing in April so I missed them all. Smile But any surprises will be good. Smile

sorry, i stepped away for a bit and left my computer on. wasn't ignoring you Smile

i'm well thank you. tired! yes, the round mirror.

This is such a lovely thread.
Well, I'd love a black cat or Mummy doll. Back in reality though, a blue bubble chair (the hanging one) or the lovely bamboo screen would be nice, or one of the trunks from a few weeks ago for my new room Smile

my pet`s wish is to have a Elegant Gown and a lot of balloons.. thats all. thankyou! =)

Thanks PSFC for the wish thread!

I wish for a bulldog Smile ............. thank u!
:blink:

what to wish for .. mmmmm
I think my wish has to be for new bedroom furniture to make a spare bedroom in my new room that I wasn't expecting to get for ages yet ... and of course the black cat which is more a dream than a wish.
Just remembered ... a surfboard .. any colour cos I am sick of the rubbish in BMB's!
Good luck everyone, I will check back later to see if I can help ...but don't have rares lol

I wish for the diamond ring and the wedding dress. For a proposal..... Smile

Its strange today is saturday and It has already been 00:01. Or You meant midnight betweeen saturday and sunday?

Has this been opened yet? It's past midnight (Sat), if so I wish for a diamond ring. If not just ignore this post.