Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

celebrating one year with ps

i dont really know when i started playing ps. items then were a blur and unfamiliar, and you would usually find me shopping at the end of the shop, where the tables cost 100-200. my first biggest splurge ever was the beige sofa, i was so proud of it.

i remember that i wanted to buy the mothers day roses and i couldn't afford it because it was way over my budget.it was also around this time that my most favorite item which was the "tree stained glass pannel" was released. but since i didnt know what TWS was i never got around to buy it. what made me realize that ive been playing ps for a year was the fact that the easter eggs are out again. i remember last year bumping trees to get them.

looking back, i realized how much i learned thru this site. i was one of those people who would play jump rope for an hour just to get a few extra coins. or i your bully my brother into letting me visit his friends on his account and keep the coins. my most favorite memory was the day when i had enough money to be able to buy gifts for my friends. ♥️

so yeah... ive officially been playing PS for a year now... yay me!!!

thanks guys! i was looking back at how my house looked like when i first started. i could remember how proud i was

Congratulations ...I know exactly what you mean about past TWS and not being able to afford to buy them at the time...the tree stained glass panel is still one of the few things I dont have Mad
I remember too the feeling of excitement when something new came out that I could afford ...Now i've been playing for about 16 months,have most of the items I could ever want and can afford to buy in multiples ...am I any happier ????? I don't think so AshamedAshamed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY oh lala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my best wishes! i know what you mean! i have developed also since i registered!

My dear Kasi wished i could gift it to you! the same thing happened to me with the dragon doll and the red ninja uniform and blue school uniform!
my first trade was about the dragon doll!!!! now i have only left the red ninja set and all items before i have managed to find them through trading and mostly through my guardian angels here on the forum!

happy birthday, oh lala! congratulations

i remember my friend an i made our fb accounts in november (she made it a few weeks after me)
i found ps bu accident (i was actually a big fan of geo chalenge lol)
i told her about it, and we started playing it every day congratulations
once, she collected 1000 coins and she bought 2 GMBs
she gave one to me, and i was overjoyed!
idk what i got (it was something useless i think)
my first ''expensive item'' was the v-teddy
i had only 4 ps friends, so i needed the whole week of visits to get enoug money!
then i didn't play for about 5 months, because i deaactivated my accout (long storu )
i started in september again with 20.000 paw points, and i was competing against the friend who i started playing with
she had a new accout, an she had 19.000 points on it
she had 120.000 points when i had 60.000
when she got to 140.000 when she stopoped playing, because all of her items dissapeared Sad (see thread aliens in pet society?)
now i have a little more then her, but okay (i think i have arround 144,600 congratulations)

i f i knew the v-teddy wažould be so rare... i would've opent more accounts to get about 99 Laughing

Happy petday
My son started to play months before me and he used to play (ball, fresbie, etc)a lot with his pet to earn coins
When running at stadium he says he didnt know he could click on bananas to remove them and always got angry when had 2 on a row and couldnt jump to evade them
I didnt know what TWS was until recently, so there are a lot of intems I dont have and could have bought

Wish I have known this forum earlier ..

i would love buying the bmb's and everytime i got the fern i would be super happy because they cost 200 in the stores! hahahaha i even remember thinking to myself that ps is soooo stupid for adding the GMB because i thought that nobody could ever afford them! Ashamed

^_^ 1 thing I remembed.I started playing PS during shamrock day...and to tell u becoz I am soooo nooobish b4 i didnt even able to by myself shamrock items! XD becoz I didnt know it will be gone.
But then I'm so happy that tomorrow my pet will be 1 year old!YUPIEEE!!!^___^

mimimouse wrote:
^_^ 1 thing I remembed.I started playing PS during shamrock day...and to tell u becoz I am soooo nooobish b4 i didnt even able to by myself shamrock items! XD becoz I didnt know it will be gone.
But then I'm so happy that tomorrow my pet will be 1 year old!YUPIEEE!!!^___^

mimi can you please check you facebook link as it is going to MY homepage...you need to copy and paste the link from your PROFILE page for it to work correctly. Any problems pls contace either myself or any mod/admin who will be pleased to help you

I'm playing ps since this September Smile And I am soo happy, that I found this site! Smile The most wonderful sute ever Smile Thanks who did it :good:

P.S. I would love to find this site earlier, bet I found it just yesterday... congratulations

agniukas wrote:
P.S. I would love to find this site earlier, bet I found it just yesterday... congratulations

I have asked you on a couple of other threads now ...so this will be the last time before an official warning...will you please add a valid facebook link as per the rules of the forum. If you have a problem with this please send me a pm and we will try and sort it out for you

reading all your first ps memories was really fun!

i remember all those times too...when i didn't have enough money to buy the TWS items, logging on to TOF and wondering, "what does TWS mean anyway??" LOL!!!

i think i started playing in january of 2009. i remember because the chinese new year items had just come out and i thought, "that is the ugliest dragon ever!!! who would want that??" LOL so, i never bought that dragon and still to this day i don't have one.

and before, i only bought the rmbs. what a waste of money. but i still go t really excited when i got a bottle of milk since in the store it costs more than 50 coins. hee hee!!!!!