Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bethey

How do u change which room you open up to?

I would love to change the room that friends visit when they come to my house but I have no idea how. Does anyone know how I can pick and choose which room is my "home" room?

It would be the first room with a door. if ur would rather have ur friends visit u in another room, remove the door from the preceding rooms.

ewoks wrote:
It would be the first room with a door. if ur would rather have ur friends visit u in another room, remove the door from the preceding rooms.

I'm really not too sure, but I think visitors will still go into the first room, even without a door. All your mail, parcels etc will be delivered to the first room with a door, but as I said, not sure about visitors

kasijab wrote:
ewoks wrote:

I'm really not too sure, but I think visitors will still go into the first room, even without a door. All your mail, parcels etc will be delivered to the first room with a door, but as I said, not sure about visitors

i didnt realize this When i removed my door in my first room when i was refurnishing my pet's house, he would enter his house through the bathroom, read letters and open gifts (yes, all that while he sat on the toilet Laughing ). I presume he accepted visitors there as well (horrors! Ewoks can be ill-mannered at times ) Had I given the wrong suggestion, my apologies Bethey! But hey, its fun to try things out and ask your neighbors, dont u think?

I never recall having the game open to the room with a door, but I do recall once having to go to the garden to get the mail.

it doesn't matter where the door is, your visitors will always go to the first room Smile
you can only change your room to be different Smile

Actually this happened to my friend where everyone entered her house in her bedroom because it was the only one with the door..

It all depends the first room with a door...

it is the first room no matter what... i remember i had kept the first room halloween but i had removed the door because my too i thought that because i would go to another room (room 3 for this ) that my friends would to... But when i changed room 1 some people said: 0_0 where is the sppoky stuff??? and then it hit me! they go to the first room by default...

i think they will always be able to see ur first floor even u change ur doors to any room >.<

LOL, I actually removed the door and then it let me visit the first room with a door. I play on my husband's name too so I can test it. Neat!