Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Im Obsessed With Another Game lol

Ok, i started playing another game on FB called My Tribe, where you look after your own tribe and help them to grow and build houses and other structures. Its such a great game, and when i found out you could get it for the pc i went and got it, it only cost £4!! So ive been playing on it every chance i get lol
(Dont worry im still obsessed with PS lol)
Just wondering has anyone else tried the game?? or tried Virtual Villagers for the PC??

No I don't think I've even heard about it before Smile Whats the difference from the facebook game and the store bought one?

there isnt a whole lot of difference, but i can play the store bought one at any time without the net lol

thats probably the only downfall of the store bought version, you dont have neighbours like the FB version Sad

do you still play towner, I added you and you were my only friend but if I didn't check it regularly all my buildings needed to be demolished :S Yikes

wow is board ever slow today! I've never had two yes or no games run without a few others jumping in Step you should join hun congratulations

Ive played virtual villagers...I liked that one...will have to look into it again congratulations

its ace isnt it hun!? have you tried the second one?? Virtual Villagers and the Lost children?? Smile if you want i can send you the game in the post, ive got them both Smile

I am now waiting for my farm to grow so I can harvest it lol

you are gonna be in so much trouble if I get addicted to another game lol

lol it aint me fault lol I dont even know how i came across it myself lol there is even a game called Virtual Families, im thinking of getting that one too lol

i had virtual villagers and My tribe. I was obsessed with those games. Than my Laptop crashed and lost every memory. There is Virtual famillies from the creators of Virtual villagers. I play it when I have time. And that is only at weekends.

Uh oh. congratulations I am trying to limit how many games I get into playing. It's ridiculous how much time I put into pixels. congratulations

i love virtual villagers!!!!!!! i played 2 versions of it one the normal one and one where there are kids stuck on the island

i only had a free trial though so i only got to play the game for a couple of days which was sad Sad

***** five star rating from me Smile

only addicted with pet. as i dont have any time to play other games which i have like farmville, petville, resto city and farm town.

People who are obssesed with: My tribe, Virtual villagers and Virtual families. Post saying you are obssesed.
anyone was Isola I am travelling to it.

Virtual Villagers was one of my favs. I got impatient waiting for my villagers to build etc etc. But this My Tribe is certainly a cool game because you have neighbours Smile

Which Virtual Villagers game you have? 1, 2 or 3? I am playing the first part currently.

ive got 1 and 2, im playing on 2 at the moment Smile i will get 3 after i have completed the other one Smile

THERE WILL BE PART 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Tree of life 12 March was finished. I just read it on FB. I hope I am lucky to find it in Canada in a year IF I visit.

It is about a tree dying. And life in Isola is vanishing, and you have to make the tree alive.

I am obssese with another game: Ancient quest of Saqqarah.

Just saw that they are making Virtual Villagers 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!