Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

New items - what do you think?

so the easter items have arrived!!
bunny stuff!! congratulations

i like the items, but there aren't many.. pf usually releases 1000000 items at once...
did anyone buy those surprise eggs? i bouth 3 - 2 were white, and i got lamb toys in both, and in the black - a bunny toy....

i haven't had a chance to see the clothes only, as Pet society crashed, and i can't get itn yet.. Sad

so, what do YOU think of the items? congratulations

Im really discusted by them. Some of them are really nice but the one i wanted.....like really really wanted the merry-go-round and its in the CC shop!!!.

Im thinking about leaving PS cause this is getting over the top now..They give us more coins and bump the prices up sky high for the items...I have NO money at all now...I need to go sell my items just to get some more cash. This is perthetic >.<. What was the point in even giving us more coins if we have to use more then we can get in a day on 1 item!!! GRRR

UGHHHHHH..it keeps kicking me out when I do 10 visits..then I have to do them all over again.

need to rub pets for those... the items are mostly nice, but I need more coins Sad

I can't log in to see either....Hopefully it will let me in soon otherwise I will have to wait till tomorrow and my food will burn and pets will be starving

Mangoberri wrote:
UGHHHHHH..it keeps kicking me out when I do 10 visits..then I have to do them all over again.

Mbay that goes for all their games because i keep getting kicked out of Hotel City =/ and my rooms wouldnt save