Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I have an OCD

My boyfriend opend the curtains this morning cause i was late geting up and i come down and i nearly fainted.He had pushed the curtains right back and messed my loverly creaces up

light_10.jpg
Above is a picture of how i DONT like the curtains...It makes me cringe...I just cant stand them all wrinkled up and pushed right the way back...Its irrotating. Just looking at the picture makes me cringe so much.

Below is a picture of how i LIKE my curtains to be.Nice and neatly folded with the tie backs in the right place...
 insula10.jpg

He wont let me put them right now so i seriously am really really angry at him..and not talking to him till they are right.

Do you think iv gone mad??

Do you have an OCD (Obsessive–compulsive disorder) over anything??

LMAO!!! yep I do think there might be a case of PCD here

I would love to have beautiful folds in my curtains....but I guess I should probably consider washing them first...they are covered with dust.

So what do I do? Have a drink and leave the room.

Some men, probably some women too, dont see decoration issues same way as we do
For some, curtains are just curtains no matter how they are folded or not, what color they are or whatever

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:

He wont let me put them right now so i seriously am really really angry at him..and not talking to him till they are right.

Not talking to him only will hurt him, I read somewhere that not talking to him it would be considered as a kind of violence, I think it is moral violence .. not sure

I think you should not get angry because of that

no i dont have OCD but i have ADHD

ADHD? what is that? Ashamed

as for the ocd... well... occasionally i'm obsessed with counting! not monk (tv series) thing but i'm stuck! lol! Laughing

I think ADHD is a problem for people where they disobey people and are sometimes a little rude and sometimes even looking for attention! But this is not by choice so i am not blaming anybody who has these symptoms! x

ADHD is Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

People with AHDH tend to act without thinking, are hyperactive, and have trouble focusing. They may understand what's expected of them but have trouble following through because they can't sit still, pay attention, or attend to details

It is very hard for people with ADHD and their families as people think they are just playing up, when really they can not help it

(hope I explained that ok Smut xx)

Not talking to him only will hurt him, I read somewhere that not talking to him it would be considered as a kind of violence, I think it is moral violence .. not sure
I think you should not get angry because of that

You dont understand how annoying it is for me tho.
it bugs me to the point where i just cant stand it anymore and it really gets me soooo angry...i just cant help it.

Its like when.....when....well i cant explain but its really annoying.

Iv shut the curtains now anyways and they are the way i like...and hes left them alone so its all good. Im talking to him now

I must admit I sulk over things like that as well lol

And yes we can admit it is sulking,,,,as long as your boyfriend doesnt see it LaughingLaughing

Lucky Strike wrote:
you're all crazy in our way!!!! congratulations

We can all be crazy together. We should open a thread for us 'crazy' people to tell everyone the crazy things we have done

OMG I would post in that 100 times a day Laughing

Awww Sarah, I can totally relate! It's good that you finally fixed them. Where we live currently I feel like I'm in a fish bowl. If the curtains are wide open and not half open I actually start to have a panic attack and hyperventilate (not over exaggerating) We also don't have a lot of storage at the moment so our living room looks like and office and a television room That drives me crazy.. but at least when I spend so much time here I've got a really close eye on how my kids are playing lol.

myladyyawo wrote:
Awww Sarah, I can totally relate! It's good that you finally fixed them. Where we live currently I feel like I'm in a fish bowl. If the curtains are wide open and not half open I actually start to have a panic attack and hyperventilate (not over exaggerating) We also don't have a lot of storage at the moment so our living room looks like and office and a television room That drives me crazy.. but at least when I spend so much time here I've got a really close eye on how my kids are playing lol.

Im glad someone understand what its like Everyone else thinks im Ashamed

ahhh sarah i understand how you feel.
i'm totally OCD! i hate it when i get this way and i know when i'm doing it but it's really hard and it annoys me and makes me really furious when things like that happen to me too. to some, it seems stupid, but i totally understand hun.

i just try to remind myself (constantly) that it's not going to kill me that it's not exactly "right"...then, i walk away and leave it be.

I really hate it when I let my peers look at the final copy being handed into the teacher, and they crumple it. I hate crumple paper. Like even the tiniest corner crumple, I get soooo mad. I guess it's just another OCD.