Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

Loosing free gifts

I've noticed since yesterday than when i accept a lot of free gifts, when i go into PS there are not as many gifts as i accepted. And i thought, well probably i miscounted.
but today i tried a different method. opening ten, load ps , then ten more and so on. and the same thing happened...

it also happens to the stickers, specially when you accept random gifts and stickers.

does this happens to you too?

if you see two requests from a same friend, ignore one, and accept only one! otherwise, you won't get any! (i mean, from that friend :/)

tweet40 wrote:
if you see two requests from a same friend, ignore one, and accept only one! otherwise, you won't get any! (i mean, from that friend :/)

oohhh... i didnt know that.. i think its probably coz now you can only get one gift per friend a day
like with the eggs or the seed right?

Guest Guest
happens to me a lot also. and a lot of the egg posts i click on them but they say i already got them, when i didn't. =_=

i did what tweet suggested. only accept one of the gifts from a duplicate friend, open PS an the i go the gift and then i whent back to my notifications and accpeted the other gift from my duplicate friend and go it also...
so if you want to get all your free gifts i think that is what you have to do.

accept a little number of gifts at a time and make sure you dont acept twice from the same friend. the go back and do the same thing

It happened to me too, sometimes it says "this gift has expired" and it just arrived to notifications, I try to claim them everyday

tweet40 wrote:

I will give a try too, thanks a lot
:squitty:

It would be really nice if playfish would explain the rules/guidelines/limitations of giving/receiving seeds, stickers and gifts instead of us having to get confused and frustrated and try to sort it out on our own. Many people (including me) are having the same questions and multiple conversations with friends trying to figure it all out. We'd also like a clear explanation of fixing facebook settings to work with PS.

It is certainly fun when PS releases updates and new features in the game, but this gift-giving one should have been clearly explained to avoid so much frustration.

i agree mamashishi.... and they should surely test every feature first for no bugs or anything like that.. coz its really frustrating when things like this happen

I agree with explaining the rules Sad

I still hate the limit thing and that two of my kitties have shrunken to the size of the teeny tiny bunnies ....excuse me while I pout lol xx

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

I still hate the limit thing and that two of my kitties have shrunken to the size of the teeny tiny bunnies ....excuse me while I pout lol xx

A little bit of pouting is allowed—but don't get carried away! Smile

And a reminder to playfish that good communication goes a long way. We all understand that mistakes can be made—but if they could just help us out by saying "we're aware of the shrinking petlings. it's a blahblah blah (technical term or whatever) issue. it will be fixed in the next XX number of hours/days/weeks/years. if you paid CC for your petling, we will add the cc back to your account by xx day if the problem is not solved."

i totally agree with that... but really bothers me is that they dont say anything, and we are all here trying to figure it out by ourselves.... but its a nice way to makes new friends

MaMaShiShi wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

A little bit of pouting is allowed—but don't get carried away! Smile

And a reminder to playfish that good communication goes a long way. We all understand that mistakes can be made—but if they could just help us out by saying "we're aware of the shrinking petlings. it's a blahblah blah (technical term or whatever) issue. it will be fixed in the next XX number of hours/days/weeks/years. if you paid CC for your petling, we will add the cc back to your account by xx day if the problem is not solved."

that would be so great if they did that!

what is the limit on petlings? i have 9...