Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IntoxicatedFrog

The Newbie - Watch out for it!

This season's new thread presents: The Newbie

Szabina, a soon to be 18 years old girl with the personality traits of a frog. Calm and unmoved by the world, this asocial being closely resembles the above mentioned amphibian. But can this fat-@$$, lazy, alcoholic invidiual face the challenges of PSFC forum? Will the power of intellect save her from awakening enemies, such as the hideous forum troll or the lol-faced beast?

Follow her amazing, though ridicolus, adventures through the looking cafe glass as she explores new areas with her faithful sidekick, the lime green Friedrich, named after her favourite philosopher. Encountering allies, foes and maybe even traitors on her way! Will the journey become succesful by finding the bountiful treasure chest of wisdom and friendship?

Coming out soon, don't miss it!

Disclaimer: Anyone with a common sense or an IQ higher than 40, should avoid reading this. If you DID read it already please see a doctor for treatment to avoid further brain cell death.

Doctors appointment made Laughing

Welcome to PSFC ...I'm sure you will post around and soon have the 20 required posts to enter our great competitions
We also have a safe and friendly trading environment with safe trade refs available to help whenever needed
Any problems please just ask ...we will do our best to help you
and above all ..HAVE FUN ..thats what we are here for

I have removed your avatar...do not use profanities around the group or you face being banned from PSFC

Please make sure you read our forum rules which can be found at the top of every board

lea75 wrote:
I have removed your avatar...do not use profanities around the group or you face being banned from PSFC

Please make sure you read our forum rules which can be found at the top of every board

Actually, I had read it before posting but tought that such commonly used word won't cause any problem as it's an essence of a lot of jokes nowdays. Who haven't heard it yet, regardless of age, must have grown up in a giant bubble.

Regardless of where people may or may not have grown up ...the word is not allowed to be used on this forum. We have rules for a reason and we abide by these rules.

If you read the rules then you should know that you have broken them

Just because a profanity is common use to you it is not to all our members and no profanities are allowed here

Just checked back. Sorry for the caused problem, as I see you DO take that rule seriously here, I will moderate myself from now on. Talking without profanities... Ouch. Sounds difficult.

IntoxicatedFrog wrote:
Just checked back. Sorry for the caused problem, as I see you DO take that rule seriously here, I will moderate myself from now on. Talking without profanities... Ouch. Sounds difficult.

I sure you will manage like we all have to. Trust me...Its hard for me to do the same sometimes Laughing

I go on MSN and get all my foulness out there Laughing

I'm not innocent...but not everyone likes to hear bad language which is why it is banned in the group

In all honesty you only really got away with that as it was in a picture...if you put it in a post then the censor would pick it up....and no you cant all try it lol

lea75 wrote:
....and no you cant all try it lol

But....But....But Laughing

I used to play a game and on the game was a filter. Everytime someone cursed the filter would change the word to something funny....I think people just used to curse for the fact that they wanted to laugh at what the word changed to tho

******** and all of you ***** can ****** my ***********

Laughing Only joking

Guest Guest
there's a MMO game where if you cuss, the filter changes it to "i love you"

it's so hilarious

instead of $&*@^%^(@% [someone]

they end up saying I LOVE YOU [someone]

it's cruelly hilarious.