Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

I am so so so so happy!!!!

Recommended Posts



After 3 weeks of insane clicking... I HAVE IT!!!!! Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mookie is having a celebration!!! She is insanely happy with her ONE rainbow egg! ROFL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL you should be insanely happy!!

i don't even have one... -.-'


i have 7 colours of those not special, and most of them are doubles....


btw, just clicked on hideeni, but i don't know if you can acces my wall now :/ (been playing with the settings...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tweet40 wrote:
LOL you should be insanely happy!!

i don't even have one... -.-'


i have 7 colours of those not special, and most of them are doubles....


btw, just clicked on hideeni, but i don't know if you can acces my wall now :/ (been playing with the settings...)


just clicked on your link and it went straight to your info page ...so I can't access your wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(almost) all friends that i added for PS can't see my wall...
but i think ames can... i haven't updated the list lately.... Ashamed


but if i tagged you in the post, would you be able to see it? (you would get a notification...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tweet40 wrote:
(almost) all friends that i added for PS can't see my wall...
but i think ames can... i haven't updated the list lately.... Ashamed


but if i tagged you in the post, would you be able to see it? (you would get a notification...)


I'm really not sure sweetie ...but I didn't click it to get the egg... I have them all ..just clicked to check it for you x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
congratulations Ames...wish I had the same luck with the ever illusive aquamarine egg...mind you I think if I ever do get it then I will be tempted to smash it against the wall lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lisa... i have about 15 aquamarine eggs! DOH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lisa, i have four... i can give you 3 of them for a mosaic LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joa... she has a pet called Misty lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrdulations!!! Smile
Well, I don't have it congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pickles is over the moon that Mookie has got her last egg............especially when he has spotted all that cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visiting time after nap is called for Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pickles wrote:
Pickles is over the moon that Mookie has got her last egg............especially when he has spotted all that cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visiting time after nap is called for Laughing


Pickles would you please check your facebook link as it takes me to MY homeage. That usually means you have copied the link from your homepage not your PROFILE page as required.
Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kasijab wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Pickles is over the moon that Mookie has got her last egg............especially when he has spotted all that cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visiting time after nap is called for Laughing


Pickles would you please check your facebook link as it takes me to MY homeage. That usually means you have copied the link from your homepage not your PROFILE page as required.
Thanks


I have just checked and it seems to work for me. My profile has a number and not my name. I don't know if that makes it work differently. I have tried changing it. See whether that works now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pickles wrote:
kasijab wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Pickles is over the moon that Mookie has got her last egg............especially when he has spotted all that cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visiting time after nap is called for Laughing


Pickles would you please check your facebook link as it takes me to MY homeage. That usually means you have copied the link from your homepage not your PROFILE page as required.
Thanks


I have just checked and it seems to work for me. My profile has a number and not my name. I don't know if that makes it work differently. I have tried changing it. See whether that works now.


its working now for me ...sorry, but earlier it went to my own profile page. Facebook sometimes plays up ..... Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Mooki... I mean, Amy,I have 5 rainbow eggs and finally completed my collection with the aquamarine star egg Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Btw,congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay I am so happy for Ames for her long awaited rainbow egg, I know how frustrating to not get the egg you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.