Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

I am so so so so happy!!!!

After 3 weeks of insane clicking... I HAVE IT!!!!! Laughing

Mookie is having a celebration!!! She is insanely happy with her ONE rainbow egg! ROFL!

LOL you should be insanely happy!!

i don't even have one... -.-'

i have 7 colours of those not special, and most of them are doubles....

btw, just clicked on hideeni, but i don't know if you can acces my wall now :/ (been playing with the settings...)

tweet40 wrote:
LOL you should be insanely happy!!

i don't even have one... -.-'

i have 7 colours of those not special, and most of them are doubles....

btw, just clicked on hideeni, but i don't know if you can acces my wall now :/ (been playing with the settings...)

just clicked on your link and it went straight to your info page ...so I can't access your wall

(almost) all friends that i added for PS can't see my wall...
but i think ames can... i haven't updated the list lately.... Ashamed

but if i tagged you in the post, would you be able to see it? (you would get a notification...)

tweet40 wrote:
(almost) all friends that i added for PS can't see my wall...
but i think ames can... i haven't updated the list lately.... Ashamed

but if i tagged you in the post, would you be able to see it? (you would get a notification...)

I'm really not sure sweetie ...but I didn't click it to get the egg... I have them all ..just clicked to check it for you x

congratulations Ames...wish I had the same luck with the ever illusive aquamarine egg...mind you I think if I ever do get it then I will be tempted to smash it against the wall lol

Lisa... i have about 15 aquamarine eggs! DOH!

lisa, i have four... i can give you 3 of them for a mosaic LOL

Joa... she has a pet called Misty lol!

Congrdulations!!! Smile
Well, I don't have it congratulations

Pickles is over the moon that Mookie has got her last egg............especially when he has spotted all that cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visiting time after nap is called for Laughing

Pickles wrote:
Pickles is over the moon that Mookie has got her last egg............especially when he has spotted all that cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visiting time after nap is called for Laughing

Pickles would you please check your facebook link as it takes me to MY homeage. That usually means you have copied the link from your homepage not your PROFILE page as required.
Thanks

kasijab wrote:
Pickles wrote:

Pickles would you please check your facebook link as it takes me to MY homeage. That usually means you have copied the link from your homepage not your PROFILE page as required.
Thanks

I have just checked and it seems to work for me. My profile has a number and not my name. I don't know if that makes it work differently. I have tried changing it. See whether that works now.

Pickles wrote:
kasijab wrote:
Pickles wrote:

Thanks

I have just checked and it seems to work for me. My profile has a number and not my name. I don't know if that makes it work differently. I have tried changing it. See whether that works now.

its working now for me ...sorry, but earlier it went to my own profile page. Facebook sometimes plays up ..... Sad

Guest Guest

Mooki... I mean, Amy,I have 5 rainbow eggs and finally completed my collection with the aquamarine star egg Laughing

Guest Guest

Btw,congratulations!

Yay I am so happy for Ames for her long awaited rainbow egg, I know how frustrating to not get the egg you want!