Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

I'm returning...and the reason for my absense...

Well first of all, a massive sorry to everyone for my sudden departure from the site, real life has been very busy latley with alot going on that PSFC for me was put on hold (sorry!)

First off, work has been busy, the place i work closed and have a big refurb and then re-opening has been mayhem and really busy there (loads of overtime etc...) so been hard to even spend 5 minutes at home latley.

Also my partner (AKA fran AKAKA "Nib" (on the forums)) is now pregnant with our second monster grrr lol, so lots of preparing for that buying baby stuff, getting the babys room (or my sons room partly created to a nursery) is a big priority.

Also there has been a few family things going on which have also been upsetting and keeping me tied up (not literally! gosh you dirty minded people)

Though...during this time ive also had a chance to really think about PSFC, PS and its future and i do have some fantastic ideas i will be discussing with lea.

It looks like i havent gone missed with the fantastic work all the mods and admins have put in over the past month including a extra special massive thanks to lea who has kept PSFC the best site around!!! Also a massive welcome to all our new moderators, and also a HUGE welcome to all our new members and a big thanks to all our regular members for supporting the site.

As i said i got some fab ideas to discuss with Lea, and we will have some amazing things to look forward to throughout the summer months here at PSFC.

congratulations Thanks everyone!!! congratulations

congrats on the second monster that's on the way Laughing

it's good that you finally made it Smile
we were starting to get worried

and i agree: LISA ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I'm glad you've returned Steve! I,like most of the members here,have been wondering where have you been,and I'm glad you shared this with us.
I'm excited about the ideas,can't wait to see some of those ideas at PSFC soon. About the RL,I just wish you the best of luck ever! The family comes first,so we understand. And when you get the baby room ready,post a pic lol!

Nice to see you back Steve Smile

It's nice to see you pop in Mr. Mayor congratulations I just want to say congratulations to you and your wife and wish you and her the best through-out the pregnancy and with the arrival of your second child congratulations Looking forward to your new plans for PSFC and hope everything slows down for you soon in your real life. It's hard when life gets chaotic lol!

Also your right Lea has such an amazing job! It really makes a difference to have her around!

oh, and BTW, there were no wild parties...
noo.. not at all....

no wild parties...good...cos im sure i would have had a invite lol

thanks everyone, ill post a picture of the scan of the new monster we went to today, it becomes so real when you see the scan pictures.

OOOh lovely to meet you finally Mr Mayor Laughing

Congrats on the second bambino!!!

Steve, seeing you here means you found the map we sent
Its nice to 'see' you back hope you havent missed us all too much

Congrats on the new bambino, are you finding out what your having? and before someone says, yes i know a baby ( just pointing that out, as thats something ide say lol).
Cant wait to see your new ideas Smile
And like others, i agree lisa does rock
and not forgetting you do of course Laughing

Guest Guest

Sorry to do an offtopic steve,but tweet is going to crush me,so I'm running away!

Village Mayor wrote:
Yea this was the first scan, the next 20 week scan we will beable to find out what it is, boy or girl, congratulations

Dont fot get to let us know
Lazar wrote:
Sorry to do an offtopic steve,but tweet is going to crush me,so I'm running away!

Lazar i dont think thats fast enough

Guest Guest

there's not a smiley for that here

Guest Guest

Not replying to that one Laughing
GRR! I just did!

Nice to see you back, Steve. I've been thinking about you and hoping that all is well with you. Sounds like things are going wonderfully.

Congratulations on the addition to your family and the general successes you have shared.

congratulations on the new addition to your family!!!

lea has been doing an amazing job here, and we have all been behaving under her watchful eye.

its good to have you back

Welcome back Mayor and congratulations!!! This is really a great news!

WELCOME BACK STEVE!! congratulations

we have all missed you!!!

wow seems like your life is pretty busy! all the best to you and my best wishes for your next little monster and your partner congratulations

hannahbananaa wrote:
congratulations on the new addition to your family!!!

lea has been doing an amazing job here, and we have all been behaving under her watchful eye.

its good to have you back

hehe hannah stop telling lies Laughing , you know we have been acting like wild animals ! :