Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

This is just to wierd! Whats going on!!!

Ok so....You now how i posted in a thread earlier that my mum had a message on her facebook, telling her that someone had tried to acess her account...
It was someone from the US!.

Now! Im seeing all over facebook that alot of people are getting the same message from the same place!

Hummmm! Now....who is trying to get into the accounts??

People recon hotmail are selling on details or maby taking the details and trying to lon on to accounts or something

im so so so so so so so so worried right now!!

Try not to worry... I'm gonna change my passwords and stuff as i have a hotmail address and i don't trust hotmail as far as i can throw it :lmao

My hotmail password is different from my facebook but same as my gmail...should I change the hotmail to something completely different?

hotmail is the less safest of all mails servers. i got hacked a few months ago on my hotmail acc, i am completely sure who ever did it was coz they wanted to get into my FB acc, so no matter is the passwords from your email or FB are different, in they have your email password they can change your FB password. so i recomed to change you email address from your FB acc with a gmail email (since it is one of the safest server around) and always hide every personal information from all your FB friends who you dont know and/or trust, specially your email info

i'm on live... but my passwords are different. for everything!

and why would hotmail sell deets for FB accounts???

too weird...

hotmail is incredibly easy to hack into...they dont need any of your personal details to do it either...but once they have, then it is really easy to access your password and other personal details

You should never have the same password for more than one account...and yes I know it is a pain to try and remember them all Sad

tweet40 wrote:
i'm on live... but my passwords are different. for everything!

and why would hotmail sell deets for FB accounts???

too weird...

i honestly dont think that is true, hotmail has nothing to do seeling information for FB. its probably just a rumor
but what it isnt a rumor is that hackers are all around FB and the only people who can protect us are ours selves, son hide your email, and dont click on any weird link, coz it could be a tramp
thats what happened to me, furtunately i was able to change my email addy on FB on saved my acc, not my hotmail email but my FB yes, that is what i was really worried about

um, how to u get a gmail acc with '@gmail.com' or w/e? it says u haf to use a primary email thing ):

nvm

i've had my hotmail so many years now.. think i'm ready for a change. In fact i've had it 11 years Ashamed