Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

Good News!

I know some of us are really down and out,but I have good news.I want to share it with my PSFC family.I FINALLY have another evaluation scheduled for May 20th,with another neurosurgeon!Whatever he decides is a GO! So pray pray pray pray,he makes the right decision for me.

I am so optimistic right now and my lawyer and a physician friend of mine really just raised my hopes.I am so close to normal life again!My hands are shaking,because I am so nervous and excited!

thanks for sharing this moment with me!

i'm really happy things are going better for you, hun...

That is really good news sweetie ...I really hope it all goes well for you. I'm sure you will keep us informed all along the way ...huge hugs for you

Kathy, You are an amazingly strong woman and so positive and cheerful. You mange to make us all smile even when your having the worst day! I pray for you that everything will feel better soon, and this evaluation goes well and you finally get the right surgery that will help you get back to your old self! I wish the best for you and so happy to see you this happy! *Great Big Hugs*

OMG that is brilliant news!!! Let's keep everything crossed!!!! xxxxxx

my best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!! may all go for the best!!!!!!1 possitive thoughts and I'll pray for you !!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Great to hear such fab news hun! I really hope that this neurosurgeon is able to help you. There is no one one this earth that deserves this more than you do hun

Huge hugs xxxxxxxxxx

im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for u sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my best wishes

My best wishes Kathy, you are such a good person, always positive and nice to everyone. you really deserve the best! Praying for you!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for u sweety