Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

In tears and I do not like it.

I broke down and just spent $4.99 to get cc, so I could get two people surprises for their birthdays.I hope if there are beggars reading this, that you don't think by adding me that I will automatically buy you things.It isn't happening.I am random about these things.I do not want credit,I do not want people to think I am an angel etc .

With the hackers doing what they do, it makes everyone point fingers and generalize everyone and I HATE IT!

When I spent that money just now,I felt sick,but I promised a surprise and I do not break promises.

When I gift people I want to brighten their day and my own.It makes me feel better knowing maybe,they smile too.I am stuck at home until whatever the surgeons decide and this WAS my peaceful game and these hackers are ruining it for me.I have never been so short of coins in my life.I can barely do my visits or look at the game.I have made great friends here and love you all dearly.I know I am not the only one hurt and we have the MOST GIVING GROUP/FORUM of PS,the rest are so greedy.Just look at our wishlist threads and the things given away worth sooo much.Just GIVEN away and the fun we have doing it!You will barely see that else where with out someone saying ,"oh no,give me 20x4999 etc".

just sad...darn you hackers and generalizing people!

Big hugs Kathy! This is very frustrating and upsetting, but I am trying not to focus on all of this that is going around especially after feeling so upset yesterday. I feel that this won't take away from this forum or the generosity of those on here. We still have items to give, and to share, and I absolutely refuse to stop due to the hackers who obviously do not care about the game or the people they play it with like we do here. I absolutely love this forum, and the other members so much and I will continue to trust those that I always have greatly. I think the best thing to do is just continue to try to trade safely and be wise at the moment about the items we trade. I absolutely will not let the hackers win and ruin the game or my enjoyment of it and my time here! Don't let them tare you down!! Let just hope that Playfish will figure out a solution to all of this besides the one they are currently trying out.

Well said sweetie ....and don't feel bad about buying coins ...as the game will go on regardless, just as it did after the last big hack. I also bought some earlier this week, before this came out, but if I needed then would still have bought them now.
I gift items because I want to ...just getting a thank you note back and knowing how much it means to some people make it all worthwhile for me. I hate being bracketed in the 'hackers' group just because I like to gift items just because I can ...not to get things back.
We will just carry on within our own little group for now ...I for one won't stop gifting ....that is the only thing that would totally kill the game for me ...if they stopped being able to send gifts ...

Kathy.. you are so precious... i wish i could give you a massive hug and make you see just how truly wonderful you are to people. I can fully understand why you are so upset. I feel rubbish too Sad

Hugs to you hun xxxxxxx

I know when you gifted me my suprise, it totally made my day...I was totally over the moon to receive your gift and it lifted my spirits no end

Not for one second did I ever think that you got those items by hacking, because I know you..you are the kindest, sweetest, most unselfish person I could ever be lucky enough to call my friend

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better..but all I can do is send hugs xxxxxxx

Yawo

You're very right and that is what I need to do.I am just tired I guess.I have just dealt so much with the evils of people lately in other areas.Being on this forum and seeing how good everyone is,lifted my spirits and to see several generalize people that gift,just upset me.

There are people in this world who are truly just good people.They do not want anything in return.They just do what they do,just because.You are one of those people and so am I.

I am going to write a letter to playfish.I know they do respond,because they responded to my wig issue and even refunded my cc and gave me extra cc for the wig glitch.I was shocked.So PS does listen.

Whatever letter you right.. you can stick my name on the bottom... i am right behind you!

lea75 wrote:
Hugs to you hun xxxxxxx

I know when you gifted me my suprise, it totally made my day...I was totally over the moon to receive your gift and it lifted my spirits no end

Not for one second did I ever think that you got those items by hacking, because I know you..you are the kindest, sweetest, most unselfish person I could ever be lucky enough to call my friend

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better..but all I can do is send hugs xxxxxxx

Leah, that means so much to me!You're a wonderful friend and I am so blessed to have you as a positive part of my life congratulations You're one of the kindest people I know.Thank you so much! ~huge hugs~

i understand why you are upset.... anyone who spent money on this game would be!
huge, huge hugs

kasijab wrote:
Well said sweetie ....and don't feel bad about buying coins ...as the game will go on regardless, just as it did after the last big hack. I also bought some earlier this week, before this came out, but if I needed then would still have bought them now.
I gift items because I want to ...just getting a thank you note back and knowing how much it means to some people make it all worthwhile for me. I hate being bracketed in the 'hackers' group just because I like to gift items just because I can ...not to get things back.
We will just carry on within our own little group for now ...I for one won't stop gifting ....that is the only thing that would totally kill the game for me ...if they stopped being able to send gifts ...

Huge hugs! You have a huge heart and the selfish people don't understand the concept of just giving to give."The better to give than to receive",never has made it to their head or heart.You're wonderful

Ames wrote:
Kathy.. you are so precious... i wish i could give you a massive hug and make you see just how truly wonderful you are to people. I can fully understand why you are so upset. I feel rubbish too Sad

big huge hugs to the sweetest gift bomber ever!

Ames, we all know that you are even worse than me ,when it comes to gifting lol
You have the biggest heart ever.We all love you for who you are as a person.The way you care about people.You're an amazing women,sweetie.I hate that my friends are all upset.We have each other

I am with all of you. I love this forum and the people in it. You guys are like family to me, and that will not be taken away by anyone, nor will it be tarnished by the acts of a few. I refuse to ever believe that the majority of PS players are like those who are motivated by greed and having 99 of everything in the game.

M;y heart belongs here, and it will stay here with all of you. This is what PS is supposed to represent, not that other stuff. One day the unethical behavior of those who cheat and hack will catch up with them. It's a universal law that whatever people give, they eventually get back. Call it what you will, I tend to call it karma.

I am let down by what these hackers are doing, no question, but I will never let their dirty dealings defeat me. I know in my heart that when I send a cash shop gift, it comes out of my pocket and straight from my heart. I would never lower my ethics for the sake of just having stuff anymore than I would generalize about where said items came from.

Love you, Kathy. I'm always here for you.

tweet40 wrote:
i understand why you are upset.... anyone who spent money on this game would be!
huge, huge hugs

Tweet, you're like my little adopted daughter and I adore you& luv ya to pieces.

thank you for the hugs!

Guest Guest

Hugs Kathy. We're all aware of this situation,but we must NOT forget our friendships,and like Ames said,we should close our eyes and take a deep breath and remember what unbreakable friendship chain PSFC has. We're one big family and we should not deny that even if the whole pet society crashes. I understand your pain. I'm completely aware what hackers are doing right now. There is a war on the official forum about this,I know how to scout lol. Back on the topic,hackers have ruined our game and showed how powerful they are. Playfish seriously needs to do something about this and prevent most of hacks from occurring the game and making our minds explode. I am really sorry for your loss,I wish I could be there and give you a warm hug and make you forget all your pains and continue playing the game that brought us together. We all love you,and everyone here,and will always be there for you in any situations. I really wish playfish could remove all changed code items and continue leading a normal game.

Ooh I know what are you thinking. What is the point of paying for cash coins now if there are gazillion hacks out there now? I am not a guy who buys cash coins but I can see you upset Kathy! Some people have spent lots of real money for cc's...give us one week of no updates playfish,just fix these hacks and let the players enjoy the game already! If playfish doesn't fix these glitches soon,I'll protest and even leave PS if the measures become awful. Playfish,please fix these hacks and ban all those players who hacked. We want a normal game with normal gameplay for god sake! This is a kind of the topic that should be posted on the TOF,not the useless topics just to raise players post counts!

Gazillion hugs Kathy. I wish I could brighten your day,like you always have,and brought me all joy and excitement in pet society. I love and care about you and wish you and all other people the best and remember PSFC.

Hugs

Lazar, you're a wonderful young man and I love you.You always brighten my day with your posts and Lady Gaga style lol Huge hugs!

TiddlyWinks,I love you and the fact that you found a favorite (non-faded) PINK item.Huge hugs!

I am having a rough pain morning...my fault,fuss at me later lol
When it improves,I will write playfish a proper letter..with good grammar lol no nonsense etc.I think ALL of us need to do so.
It needs to be a letter stating our concerns.I am pretty sure they can go back on our accounts and see how much we spend.I wonder if that is why I got such a quick response and refund?If you write a letter, no nonsense, straight to the point and professional format.

We can all do this.May be a few of us,but at least we tried Smile

Guest Guest
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Lazar, you're a wonderful young man and I love you.You always brighten my day with your posts and Lady Gaga style lol Huge hugs!

TiddlyWinks,I love you and the fact that you found a favorite (non-faded) PINK item.Huge hugs!

I am having a rough pain morning...my fault,fuss at me later lol
When it improves,I will write playfish a proper letter..with good grammar lol no nonsense etc.I think ALL of us need to do so.
It needs to be a letter stating our concerns.I am pretty sure they can go back on our accounts and see how much we spend.I wonder if that is why I got such a quick response and refund?If you write a letter, no nonsense, straight to the point and professional format.

We can all do this.May be a few of us,but at least we tried Smile

I agree!
Oh,and you're welcome! I want to brighten your day and always make you smile,and I'm glad I and all others here had!

Here's a thought.......

How about if someone writes a letter to playfish, then I try and get as many members of PSFC as I can to send it to playfish?

Not saying it will do any good, but it might have a little more of an impact??

Sounds good Lisa... drown em in concerns!

I am pretty good at writing complaint letters as well as letters to the editor of newspapers etc., so I can try and compose something tomorrow.

Just let me get my thoughts straight.

lea75 wrote:
Here's a thought.......

How about if someone writes a letter to playfish, then I try and get as many members of PSFC as I can to send it to playfish?

Not saying it will do any good, but it might have a little more of an impact??

This sounds like a wonderful idea!I see Tiddly Wink's post below here and when she is up to it and gets her thoughts together.She has the writer skills Smile

I am willing to do anything . My brain and body are in ouch mode at the second,but it will get better,only 3:15 here. Great ideas! Ames's Petition is amazing!!!!! So proud of her!!!

dont be sad kathy u r soooooooo nice person and all there we love u
and u have brightened and made my day maaaaaaaany times

esperia wrote:
dont be sad kathy u r soooooooo nice person and all there we love u
and u have brightened and made my day maaaaaaaany times

I feel better Smile It means a lot to me, that I have made your day!
My friends here have really made me feel much better.

You're all better than awesome!

honey, don't be sad ..... No one thinks that you are a hacker .. You are known by your reputation and you have a very good reputation here ..

Don't let stupid people steal your joy in the game ..

Smile .... It will make you feel better ....

Tanya's right, people know who hacks and who plays in the way the game's meant to be played.

I hope you feel better after reading this thread

it took me forever to let my mom allow me to buy cc. i was so happy when she finally said yes. while i bought to to get bigger rooms i treasured the cash i had left. now with all the hacking it make me sad that i spent that much money Sad

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

When I gift people I want to brighten their day and my own.It makes me feel better knowing maybe,they smile too. I have made great friends here and love you all dearly.I know I am not the only one hurt and we have the MOST GIVING GROUP/FORUM of PS,the rest are so greedy.Just look at our wishlist threads and the things given away worth sooo much.Just GIVEN away and the fun we have doing it!

you DO make people smile and we love you back!!!!! i'm hurt too by all that!!!!!!! Sad

Kathy, You have given me so so much in the past and i dont care what you say! You ARE an Angel!
You are such a nice person and whenever im sad you never fail to make me happy.
You just always put a smile on my face.You are so so cool.
It was so nice of you to go out your way just to buy the CC and buy things for those people, Even tho it was hurting you.
This forum is a great forum, Full of wonderful people who like to gift withouth recieving something in return. i know what you mean about the ther forums that always want something in return.
I love to make people happy and if people want something that i have spare then i dont think twice about gifting it to them. Only people that have been on the forum for a couple of weeks tho(its my only rule).

So many people on this forum have given me things that i wanted without wanting something in return but i will always return the favor when i have something spare for them

you are all such great poeple.Thanks to everyone for making me feel part of the family

Don't worry hun! We don't think youre a hacker! And don't quit because of some stupid hackers! Just like Lazar said earlier! Pet society has brought this wonderful family together!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Megan,Sarah,Zoonie,Fashionista and Hannah,

It is people like all of you and the others that have responded that keep me here in this forum and on ps.I feel so much better since I have posted this.I know that I am not alone in my feelings and that there are so many good people.One reason it upset me so much is that I am not the only person that gifts so much.This is the most giving group and you all are wonderful.Luv ya to pieces and thank you for being who you are!

aw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweety!!!!!!!!!! soooooooo much for your kind words!!!!!!! we love you back!!!!!!!!