Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

Let's close our eyes and just pretend that the only thing that exists is right here...

Go on... close your eyes. There are no cc hacks. No fox hacks. Just a wonderful group of friends on a warm forum that is so welcoming and amazing.

Right here is what is important. We can close our eyes to the fallout.. we can still love our game. I know that i own 5 foxes.. none are hacked as they were gifted ages ago. I know that if i sent one to someone.. it is REAL and warm and the sentiment behind that gift would matter to ME.

They can hack the WHOLE of PS but they cannot take the brilliant friendships i have formed here.
Tweet... you make my day special on so many levels
Riuna... what can i say.. you're my fave person to gift bomb.
Falc, Bunny, Lisa, Tiddly, Dawn to name but a few of the great people i have met here... with you lovely people as friends... i cannot lose. xxx

I totally agree. I think we should just carry on in our little group as we always would have done. Just be aware of people trying to come in and sell hacked items ..but forewarned is forearmed ...
I too have foxes ..all got from playfish when I bought cash coins, but never thought of selling them ...though I have gifted several in the past.

Amen Kasi! If we get trolls in trying to flog their wares we can poke them with troll sticks until they go away!

Guest Guest

I agree Ames! We're growing and building our friendships and slowly becoming a big family here. We shouldn't deny that.

OMG i love the kitty in your siggy Laz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ames wrote:
Go on... close your eyes. There are no cc hacks. No fox hacks. Just a wonderful group of friends on a warm forum that is so welcoming and amazing.

Right here is what is important. We can close our eyes to the fallout.. we can still love our game. I know that i own 5 foxes.. none are hacked as they were gifted ages ago. I know that if i sent one to someone.. it is REAL and warm and the sentiment behind that gift would matter to ME.

They can hack the WHOLE of PS but they cannot take the brilliant friendships i have formed here.
Tweet... you make my day special on so many levels
Riuna... what can i say.. you're my fave person to gift bomb.
Falc, Bunny, Lisa, Tiddly, Dawn to name but a few of the great people i have met here... with you lovely people as friends... i cannot lose. xxx

me loves you :3

I totally agree with you Ames...

Let them spoil other groups..they will not be allowed to spoil PSFC because we wont let them

We have the most amazing members here, which to me is what makes pet society so great to me... it's not so much the pixels or my pet (even though I do love my little Rosie) but all my friends on here that make pet society fun to play

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
I totally agree with you Ames...

Let them spoil other groups..they will not be allowed to spoil PSFC because we wont let them

We have the most amazing members here, which to me is what makes pet society so great to me... it's not so much the pixels or my pet (even though I do love my little Rosie) but all my friends on here that make pet society fun to play

101% agree! I looove PSFC!

ANOTHER GROUP HUG!

Now... who wants gift bombing ??? Laughing

Guest Guest

Ooh! Pick me! Just kidding lol!
No,we don't need gift bombing.. we need GIFT WAR! LMAO Laughing

Lazar wrote:

Oh... it's on.... like DONKEY KONG!!!!

Guest Guest
Ames wrote:
Lazar wrote:

Oh... it's on.... like DONKEY KONG!!!!

No no no please, have mercy queen Amy LMAO Laughing

The pets are great, the forum even better. You can count on me to keep with the optimism.

Thanks Ames, it's a great idea!!!!!!!!!

Ames

this is awesome!

my cat is holding her kittens hostage in her belly!.....she keeps hiding today then coming and sitting in my lap crying and then hiding.

Laz your siggy pic makes me want to pull her kitties out lol

I have set up a petition...

If anyone wants to see it.. it is on my FB wall congratulations

Guest Guest
I love the petition! I'm going to give a little comment!

Ames wrote:
I have set up a petition...

If anyone wants to see it.. it is on my FB wall congratulations

signed ....are we allowed to copy it to our own walls to get it out to more people??

Guest Guest
I've singed as well!

Go for it! Get it seen.. we can send it in with the letters!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Ames!

I am soooooo proud!

I could totally squeeze you right now!

It needs to be done!! The more who sign it... the better!

I'm going to add this to PSFC news hun...as long as its ok with you that is Ashamed

Ames, I just cherish the fact that you wrote this! How important it is that everyone should see things positively! Through-out all of this, whats important are the wonderful friends here! *BIG HUGS*

lea75 wrote:
I'm going to add this to PSFC news hun...as long as its ok with you that is Ashamed

Course it is Lisa! Anything for PSFC x

Thank you

I will wait until we have the letter ready to send to playfish then start a fighting back thread in PSFC news congratulations

Ames wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Ames!

I am soooooo proud!

I could totally squeeze you right now!

It needs to be done!! The more who sign it... the better!

i signed it with 3 of my e-mails Laughing

Here, hopefully this will remind everyone of what PS is all about. Friends, fun and caring for one another.

Smile

Ames,,, You're so kind and totally right! I'm SO glad i joined this forum! You see, Without this i wouldn't of had rare things and all that but mostly, A great friendship with all you amazing people! Thanks so much to everyoneee!!!

there we are all kind and sweet people!!!!!!!!!!!!im happy cause i met u all of u guys and for being friend with so great people

i agree with ames lets pretend that nothing happened

Ames, you are so right! This is truly a lovely group of people, and I'm happy that I found this forum.

Some people will come in and try to ruin anything. But we can choose to ignore them and their unpleasantness. I don't really know many of you well, although I'm getting to know a couple of you a bit. (I've found that I'm an introvert online as well as in real life). And the true friendship that is apparent here is wonderful to see.

Don't let anyone ruin the game for you! Just continue with what you are doing, knowing that you are honest and true. Enjoy your friendships. Enjoy your pets. Know what is important and hold onto that!

Sasha that was SO right follow your heart!!! PSFC is not going to let anybody or anything get in the way of our dreams! Psfc,, let's all stay strong and do things the way we always did them! STAY STRONG STAY STRONG STAY STRONG!
I love psfc! x
Thank you all SO much for everything!
Meganboutique98! x

Guest Guest
OMG, Ames, you make me blush and i wanna cry happy tears!

but its true... i'm so glad i found this forum first and joined it rather then anywhere else. lol i know the people here i can trust which makes me feel that much safer and happier to play PS. i know that hacks and idiotic things been happening. but we still got each other right? we can still make this game awesome, hacks or not.

everyone here is so amazing, i would have not gotten this far in the game w/o the help of this forum and it's amazing people. Ames, dawn, tiddly, mylady, etc.

thank you for such an awesome forum!

Guest Guest
Oh my god ames, you did not just...

Guest Guest
She just. she. lJHGRLKwrhkJWHLHT

everyone is making me incoherent today!!!!

Ames ur right! that's why even tho how busy my real life is i cannot stay without checking my PSFC family... sometimes if i cannot borrow hubby's laptop no matter how slow my pc is..i will still log on to PSFC, my PC is really annoying, but even tho its taking too much time in loading..the most important thing is that im able to see and check the forum Smile

You're awesome
This thread is really Great, I agree with you
Going to sign the petition

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Here, hopefully this will remind everyone of what PS is all about. Friends, fun and caring for one another.

Smile

Lovely video
I love the lyrics LaughingSmile

I loved the video!!! Smile
And I love this forum cuz in here I met a lot of cool and niceee people!!! And ofcourse a lot of angels:
kasijab, bunnyfuzzyness, Ames, Tiddly Winks, and others!!! Love you, people

I totally agree with you all.

I'm very saddned about the hackers thing, but my love for PS is strictly connected to my love for this site, and it's like I know the storm is out there, but I'm here and I'm protected. so, let the others ruin themselves, I know here I can always count on good and honest people