Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

When is this going to stop...????

How do you really feel about PS right now? Have your say because this is going to playfish with a letter saying how discusted we are about the game. Something needs to be done here. Lets make a stand for our rights....For the rights of others that are scared of having their say.....Lets make a diffrence...

Time to make our own little PS councel Laughing

This is how i feel!!!

Pet society is going down the drain very rapidly.
First there was a big big thing with people scamming one another and now hackers rule the roost.

I dont get it...Why hack? Can someone tell me the point please?

Iv just been into someones house because we where doing a trade. I went into the first room which was an indoor room and youll never guess what i seen....

A TREE?...Yes you saw that right....A tree in an indoor room, And no, this is not a bug....Its yet another hack. Then in his other rooms...FULL! of foxes and other hacked items.
I totally refused to trade with this person because of this. Iv never seen something so rediculous in my time on PS.

What is the fad? Why hack? Doent this spoil your game play?

Seriously Playfish, you need to do something about this before it gets way way wayyyyy out of hand because this is getting more rediculous every day!!!
Hackers are spoiling my time and everyone elses time on Pet society, But playfish arnt doing much about it

I thought EA games where meant to be making the game better, hack free and scam proof...
What a load of poops....

Rant over.....[b]Tell me...

Guest Guest

Because hackers do want to own everything.. but once they realize that they don't have anything to do anymore,they'll get bored.. hackers , in my opinion , are STUPID.. Laughing

Actually, I feel a bit better about PS now because PF actually sent me an email this morning saying that they are trying to fight the hacks and it was sent to me with my name at the top of it.

Maybe now it's time for us to try and be supportive of the game. Yes, they know the hacks are out there, and if people don't like them, then they can sign the petition, send an email and delete the people that are doing it.

If all the honest players were to simply delete the hackers from their friend lists, then the hackers will eventually outcast themselves and won't have anyone to trade or play the game with.

Guest Guest

You have a great point Yvette Smile

hope tha hack will be fixed!!!!!!!!
btw , who added negative rep to lazar??????????

it was a bit mean whoever did it ...and i'm afraid it can't be undone Sad

kasijab wrote:

I agree. Its not even like anything got said that was mean
Ive added one back up

clair a bell wrote:
kasijab wrote:

I agree. Its not even like anything got said that was mean
Ive added one back up

me too lazar is so adorable kid

Guest Guest

I've pmed lisa about this I can really hope that there's an way to find out who gave it to me... Sad

Guest Guest

I am so worried and the person is probably laughing as he or she reads this Sad

Guest Guest
lisa said as well...

i added one more to him.. and the red thingy is leveling down.

coming back to the topic.. im so proud of what PF is doing, i mean, if Yvette got an answer it means that they are really fighting back. i think its just a matter of time.

Happy thoughts people, Happy thoughts.... PS will return to be what is was as long as all of us good players stick together

dont worry hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all know who u r!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Thank you

I just deleted a friend that suddenly had several cash butterflies, chikens, fish, (from one day to another) beanstalk, fairies, some strange objects I never saw in her house before, like ice things..many octopus cofins (done remember the name)

I signed the petition and I will write a spanish letter to see if I am lucky if I receive an aswer fro PF guys

IU dont know..They sent me an email when i first started playing and said that they where trying to stop all the hackers etc...Dont put me to this but i think they send those out to look like they are trying to do something to keep their customers happy??

you know Something? the 25,000 coins rule destroyed the game cause i wanted to sell my things... then the error appeared and i found what the error means here ...

How do you add rep? is there a guide or FAQ somewhere?

TroZac wrote:

The rep button is on the right of someone's post, the little + and - signs.

On the topic, I think playfish is working to patch the hacks, well what else can they do right now? They can't just sit there and laugh at us who play the game fairly..that would be a job that a four year old can do.

Mangoberri wrote:
TroZac wrote:

The rep button is on the right of someone's post, the little + and - signs.

lol, good to know, I hope it wasn't me who clicked that, I'm new here and I was wondering what's that, I wanted to click and see if it can possibly hide all the huge signatures, maybe someone did it by mistake