Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

A piece of cloth...

You cannot do without... Which is it???

For me is the ribbon on the right hand on my pet (as you're looking at her)... I'm emotionally attached! I was the first thing my pet wore and it brings me back A LOT of memories from that time... Not only ps memories but real life memories as well... So many that you cannot imagine... Smile

Guest Guest
rockys wig lol!

i just love anything to do with anime so when they brought the wig out i fell in love with it lol

for me anything matching with zach's dress , sure she'll have something on her head and on her eyes... (any hats or eyewear)

gaia: are you also reading/watching anime? if so, i really need some of your wisdom! Smile

chay: that's another point of view! But you must have an item that you like more! right?... Ashamed

what on earth did i just wrote?? I wrote half of the sentence!!!!!!!!!

I like your pet as it is AND i like the pink wig on some pets i've seen... Ashamed

(what on earth was i thinking??? Posting much got me confused... Ashamed )

aaaaaw!!!!!!!!!! i loooooove this topic!!!!!!!!!! well i guess the pink princess dress which is the first dress of pinky and the inspiration to name her princess pinky!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

when did you started playing ps fash?

i can't remember which of aaaaall the pink dresses it is but i'm sure i've seen it! Ashamed

yes!!! i think your pet wore that dress a few avatars back right? I like it! looks good on princess pinky!

Lucky Strike wrote:
yes!!! i think your pet wore that dress a few avatars back right? I like it! looks good on princess pinky!
very much sweetyyyy!!!!!

wings and wigs!!! Laughing

without a wig.. the looks.. bald Laughing

and wings - it's just something my pet HAS to wear!! Laughing

I think is wig (nerdy, anime, etc)
without wig i feel my pet's forehead is so big/wide

my pet's wig
and maybe currently an effect potion? Laughing
I love those effect potions
I hope Playfish will create more of them next week! :pinkjello:

i always loved the gold watch. it took me forever to save up to buy one when i first started. now that they are used for trades, i still love it, but wished it was less common.

i also love this dress.  p_tiff11.jpgit's an oldy, but i still think it's one of my favs!

as for the one thing i have to, must always, can't live without? easy -->  c_tiff10.jpg i love this darn kitty on smorkle's head. reminds me of my own cat, who is black, but always sleeps on my head!