Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

This officially made me laugh!!

I was rummaging through some sites and decided to see whats happening on the Playfish site.
So i went to the home page and scrolled down alittle to find this!!

This was on the Official Playfish site. They are selling this for £15!!! $24.99!!!! im not sure in any other currency!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Who would really want to buy that??
Its that darn mayor who keeps booting me out of my game all the time, the one who is forever doing maintainance!! The one who ant be bothered to do much about hackers/scammers...You get the idea!!
Im certinatly NOT going to be buying one of thease....or maby i will!!!...

Ill buy it! Burn it and send it back to them with a note saying.....Your poop(harsh but true)!!!!

What do you think about this? Will you be buying one??
Laughing

i don think i'll buy one...im kinda sick of seeing the mayor all the time due to bad connections lol......id rather buy a doll of my own pet...but they arent selling them lol

I don't like it, it looks like a piece of plastic that I will eventually have to dust. I have enough pieces of pastic that need dusting, and they aren't getting dusted. congratulations

Guest Guest
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I saw this and just couldn't believe it!! I think it's utterly ridiculous! And the price! No thank you! lol silly playfish!

I would never ever buy this toy!!! And they want so much for it!!!!!!! Ridiculous!!!!!!

sinenomine wrote:
Looks like a coin holder to me
An "alcancia"

LOL! if it is a coin holder, they are going to want us to fill it then return it to them when it's full!!!

Maybe if they sold a Dart Board with the mayor's picture in the middle....there would be more sales!

Or a punch bag with the Mayor pic...LOL

Guest Guest

I would actually buy it and give it to Luna to chew it to bits Laughing

I would keep it by my computer and stick pins in it everytime PS was down! My own little vodoo doll!!!

Didi wrote:
Maybe if they sold a Dart Board with the mayor's picture in the middle....there would be more sales!

Or a punch bag with the Mayor pic...LOL

ohhh, if they had a mayor dart board i bet that would sell for real!! ha ha ha!!

Joe99 wrote:
$24.99?! That's a lot of money!

omg yes!!!!!!!!!!thats ridiculous!!!!im not so stuck and idiot to pay so as to have the mayor!!!!!
and to be honest really hate that mayor and also playfish!!!!really annoying me that pf maintains that situation(meaning hacking) and doesnt delete hackers , especially cc hackers !!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
i wont pay for that ridiculous item ever

mmmmmm.... am i the only one that thinks that it is actually cute?
i mean im hate the mayor when he kicks me off the game and would love a punching bag of him but i would really like a toy collection of all the pets.
imagine that you could have a little real toy of your pet

esperia wrote:
Joe99 wrote:
$24.99?! That's a lot of money!

omg yes!!!!!!!!!!thats ridiculous!!!!im not so stuck and idiot to pay so as to have the mayor!!!!!
and to be honest really hate that mayor and also playfish!!!!really annoying me that pf maintains that situation(meaning hacking) and doesnt delete hackers , especially cc hackers !!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
i wont pay for that ridiculous item ever

Even I won't pay that much if they made custom pet.
Besides, I hate the mayor. It reminds me of the long maintenance in 2009.

I see a funny gag gift for our Village Mayor when Christmas comes around...Too bad the price is astronomical, otherwise it might actually be amusing. congratulations