Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

I' sorry but i couldn't hold myself anymore!!!

here

Above is the post with Lisa's new avatar!!! I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a fan of twilight (i don't mind it but...) I AM A FAN OF B-U-F-F-Y!!!!!!!!!!! And I think that no matter how much they want to top her they NEVER will!!! No eduart or Bella or anything CAN NEVER compare to Buffy, Faith, Angel (,Spike, Willow, Tara or an of the characters!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I couldn't hold myself!!! I'M SHOUTING THAT I L-O-V-E BUFFY AND THAT IT'S FAAAAAAAAAAAR BETTER!!!!!!!!

So... As to why this post is at the cafe and not the movies... LOOK AT MY NEW AVATAR!!!! congratulations

lmao!!

You trying to out do us Twilight addicts ???? Laughing

I quite agree about Lea's avatar ...but I don't like Buffy either Sad

I don't like any of it. I can't stand Twilight, I read the books and yuck, no make that double yuck.

I'm sorry, I am probably the most outdated 39 year old woman around, but it seems like things are getting oversaturated with Twilight and I can't stand it.

I want Tigger back. He's cooler than Edward by about 10000000000000000000 times.

lmao!
He will be back soon....I cannot keep Tigger away for long

I agree with you Lucky!. I think buffy is great. I cant compare it to Twilight tho because iv never watched it....Well i have but i fell asleep half way throught HAHA!

oh well Lea, looks like me and you will have to be obsessed away from the forum lmao xx

lea75 wrote:
lmao!!

You trying to out do us Twilight addicts ???? Laughing

ohhhhhh yesssss... Because Buffy is B-E-T-T-E-R!!!!!!! More interesting, better story, more depth, better romance, more spicy, less of a flick, with more stracture, better character development, NOT a soap opera AND YOU CANNOT SLEEP! And it doesn't destroy the true myths!

( )

kasijab wrote:
I quite agree about Lea's avatar ...but I don't like Buffy either Sad

Oh well... At least i protested!!! With a HIGH voice!!! congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't like any of it. I can't stand Twilight, I read the books and yuck, no make that double yuck.

I'm sorry, I am probably the most outdated 39 year old woman around, but it seems like things are getting oversaturated with Twilight and I can't stand it.

I want Tigger back. He's cooler than Edward by about 10000000000000000000 times.

I want the tiger back tooooo!!!!!

lea75 wrote:
lmao!
He will be back soon....I cannot keep Tigger away for long

congratulations

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I agree with you Lucky!. I think buffy is great. I cant compare it to Twilight tho because iv never watched it....Well i have but i fell asleep half way throught HAHA!

YES! You feel me right??!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
oh well Lea, looks like me and you will have to be obsessed away from the forum lmao xx

sinenomine wrote:
I dont know what Buffy is Ashamed
But for me ... I see Cedric ..Cedric Diggory

Buffy is a series... Buffy the vampire slayer. One of the BEST series about vampires ever made! How is Cedric Diggory? That name rings a bell but... Ashamed

Oh yess now I know who Buffy is
Cedric Diggory is a wizard from Harry Potter book
Robert Patison was Cedric Digory on Harry Potter movie
I liked Buffy "La Cazavampiros"
Smile

Lucky, very nice avatar congratulations My sister absolutely adored that show too. I really like the show bones that the guy that played angel is in congratulations Have you seen it?

sinenomine wrote:
Smile

hehe! That's why it ringed a bell! Now that you mention it... You're right!!! Never noticed it before! Ashamed

myladyyawo wrote:
Lucky, very nice avatar congratulations My sister absolutely adored that show too. I really like the show bones that the guy that played angel is in congratulations Have you seen it?

Big fan? How about you? And yes i've seen bones! Totally different that his role on Buffy! (i mean the way he has to act! it was a great surprise! )

No, actually the movie is called 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' and it was made in 1971. I love this movie and with all this Twilight stuff, the only way I can keep my sanity is to have a picture of an actor I LIKE on my avatar.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
No, actually the movie is called 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' and it was made in 1971. I love this movie and with all this Twilight stuff, the only way I can keep my sanity is to have a picture of an actor I LIKE on my avatar.

atleast i knew it was "chocolate factory"
i think you've mentioned this movie before! BTW i did the same thing as you!

Lucky Strike wrote:
sinenomine wrote:
Smile

hehe! That's why it ringed a bell! Now that you mention it... You're right!!! Never noticed it before! Ashamed

myladyyawo wrote:

Big fan? How about you? And yes i've seen bones! Totally different that his role on Buffy! (i mean the way he has to act! it was a great surprise! )

i liked him better as booth then as angel Laughing

tiddly: thank you Smile i kept their dynamic without something provocative Smile

congratulations

tweet: easier acting on bones

now is my turn to give my opinion.... i dont like neither of them Laughing
i could never watch one episode of buffy complete, not even the musical, and i Do love broadways musicals... sorry Lucky
as for twilight i have seen the movies only but i fell asleep in both of them, i dont know why but i dont like those kinds of sagas, like Harry Potter, or Lord of the rings and i dont understand by everybody makes too much fuzz about it...

what i do like is that almost all the members are really twilight addicts and that says something about the forum. it is true that twilight is everywhere, and everytime i see any twilight add i immediately think of PSFC, they should make a sceene in the next movie where Bella has PSFC on her computer ...lmao, imagine how that could be

and im not the one to criticize all the twlight Avatar, i always have Thalia as mine Laughing
so keep on bringing those Twilight pictures coz i will be bringing more of Thalia

LMAO!! PSFC in twilight!!

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions,and avitars and siggys are a great way of showing off what you like

Twilight is a huge phenominom, and I understand that not everyone will like it...this is why we have our own group where we normally keep all chat about it. It is only because of the avitar situation that it has come into the cafe Laughing

But in my defence Tiddly, you had your Willy wonka siggy, Lazar had his lady gaga avitar and Falcor had his Thalia avitar (to name but a few) a long time before I added my twilight avitar

i think you should blame me lol if i hadnt got Lea into Twilight this wouldnt have happened lol

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
But in my defence Tiddly, you had your Willy wonka siggy, Lazar had his lady gaga avitar and Falcor had his Thalia avitar (to name but a few) a long time before I added my twilight avitar

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

lea75 wrote:

and my bill avatar? i put it before lazar and lady gaga!! *runs to the picture library to find it again*

lea75 wrote:
LMAO!! PSFC in twilight!!

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions,and avitars and siggys are a great way of showing off what you like

Twilight is a huge phenominom, and I understand that not everyone will like it...this is why we have our own group where we normally keep all chat about it. It is only because of the avitar situation that it has come into the cafe Laughing

I'm not putting anyone down for having it, I am just explaining why I am not into it.

Lucky Strike wrote:
bill? :S

------------------
tiddly: eeeeeasy don't apologize Smile

I think this has all got a little out of hand. We all know how we feel about them now so lets just leave it at that

Lucky Strike wrote:
bill? :S

------------------
tiddly: eeeeeasy don't apologize Smile

Edit: Never mind. I just changed my avatar because as much as I like that Wonkaverse, the last thing I need right now is to be told I obsess about it. I like it, but no obsession here. Laughing