Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Dirty pets!

I'm a proud dirty pet!

I always leave a few flies so when others come to visit me will earn something! Smile I only clean myself completely is when i want to take a picture or i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally need 20-40 more coins (which it's actually rare)

I like helping around... I'm sad that I'm not fully washed but I'm happy that I can help when others come to visit me! I'm a good hostess!

Is your pet dirty? If yes, post here to defend it! If not, then post here to explain yourselves!

Kasi is not dirty because I really hate to see the flies ...it bothers me for some silly reason

it drives me mad! I cannot stand anything moving without a reason! Petlings, butterflies and flies on ps!!! Ashamed

I tried staying dirty for a couple days, but when I tried washing other pets, Yuki would constantly get in the way and accidentally get washed herself. I found that irritating so I gave up. Sad I don't mind the flies much. I think they add character

I had Tiddly Winks dirty for a small period of time. That was because she was gifted the butterfly potion. She had that for three days (pooed all over) and then when they went back to flies, I thought, enough is enough. Tiddly Winks is a refined lady who is trying to impress Kasi...so I don't think her with flies would impress him. congratulations

my pet for some reason doesn't poo!! she is never fed ( Ashamed ) and usually DIRTY but no poo...

kasijab wrote:
Kasi is not dirty because I really hate to see the flies ...it bothers me for some silly reason

same with zach

i cannot see my princess dirty or without food, depressed and sigh, makes me sad!!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
i'm just happy i have he crow winged boots! wlse it would move like a turtle!!!!

no matter what outfit Kasi wears he NEVER goes without his winged shoes congratulations

I love my dirty neighbors and bunny has flies lots of time....but sometimes I don't pay attention and she picks up the soap.

I lose coins that way ALL the time lol

I tried so hard to keep Ursula dirty... but I couldn't. Every time I see an annoying fly, I have to wash her Sad

Lucky Strike wrote:
i don't see the point at feeding them.. i only see a happy face for a few seconds.. Ashamed

Paw pounds are earned after feeding your pet or other, its few (only 5) in my case and always using veggie soup, I dont know if its the same for everybody

I'm Dirty too!!! congratulationscongratulations
Also I have a few friend that like to stay dirty too if you are interested~

Rosie always seems to have flies, and I have to admit I never feed her either..

Poor Rosie, someone needs to phone animal welfare

My computer and internet is slow enough as it is so when Lin Yao is dirty she is even slower so I have to try and keep her clean all the time,
I guess you could say Im obsessed with her cleanliness lol

I just think its because I use wireless internet, when I use my mums computer its superfast, once my contract with my current internet provider is up im going to get a phone line in the flat and have proper internet, I cant wait congratulations

Aw I see. Well you want the fastest browser, I would go with Google Chrome. ^.^ I tested PS on GC and Fire Fox and let me tell you it is waaaaaaay faster! congratulations

MeowMeow wrote:
I'm Dirty too!!! congratulationscongratulations
Also I have a few friend that like to stay dirty too if you are interested~

always interested Smile

Well there is me! ^.^

*links removed - Lea75*

congratulations Mule Accounts! But I would have to ask my rl friends!

Please do not add links to other peoples facebook accounts - Lea75

hehe! i usually add only members for trade or if they are new as in ps i have 400+ friends the last time i checked.. and i don't visit so many Smile

I'm a bit half and half, I don't like the flies so I keep Maisie clean most of the time but then I occassionally leave her dirty for money reasons.

hinapasha wrote:
I tried staying dirty for a couple days, but when I tried washing other pets, Yuki would constantly get in the way and accidentally get washed herself. I found that irritating so I gave up. Sad I don't mind the flies much. I think they add character

Same here Sad Maisie always seems to stand in the way and gets washed aswell by accident Laughing

Ursula wrote:
I tried so hard to keep Ursula dirty... but I couldn't. Every time I see an annoying fly, I have to wash her Sad

I'm like you, I have to wash the flies off as they annoy me Laughing but I try to leave them on if I can so others can get some money and I can aswell

why don't you try leaving them dirty if it's night and you're not in? so in the morning you can clean your pet and be happy but while you were offline we can earn some coins? I usually leave it with 3 flies.. but if i want to take a pic or if it hits me i may have my pet clean

Lucky Strike wrote:
why don't you try leaving them dirty if it's night and you're not in? so in the morning you can clean your pet and be happy but while you were offline we can earn some coins? I usually leave it with 3 flies.. but if i want to take a pic or if it hits me i may have my pet clean

Oooh good idea Anastasia, I'd not thought of that before (silly me Laughing ) I may try that congratulations

i always do that so in the morning i have even more flies! the more flies it has (and the less fed it is) the faster you'll see flies!!! coins coins coins!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
i always do that so in the morning i have even more flies! the more flies it has (and the less fed it is) the faster you'll see flies!!! coins coins coins!!!!

Ohhh ok, won't Maisie get hungry & sad if I don't feed her though? Laughing

When I want to be clean to take a pic of my pet, I don't have to anymore. Well that is if I just want a close up. Just go to the styling building and all the flies disappear! You can also put different traits--like mouse ears, pig nose, big pink eyes--and you don't have to buy them. And I take a pic with the Snipping Tool (if any of you know what that is...) Then you can clean the background with Paint or Photoshop or SAI. ^_^