Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiki Lolo

Corsage plant not growing!!

I have 3 corsage plants that wont grow!! It's been atleast 8 days since i got them...maybe more and they are just little seedlings in the pot!!! I grew two the first week they were out and it went quick enough...but these.....NOTHING!!!

Anyone else have a problem with this? Any suggestions??

do you have them on you chest or in your room?
coz i bought a some and left them in my rooms and they all grew well, except for 3 that i left in my chest and i just checked to try to help you out, and the 3 that were in my chest havent grown a bit
i am going to let them in my room to see if the grew

They have been in my room the WHOLE time! I never put them back in my chest after i bought them...not even to redecorate. It's driving me mad seeing them everyday in my front room doing nothing...lol

ohh Sad well then i dont know whats the matter...
let me gift you one pot to see if that one grows.

lol....i'll accept it...just to see if that works. congratulations I will put it seperate from the other three on the other side of the room...and we can watch if it grows together..LOL

sure.. i will love to watch it grow with you..
i really hope this works...

got it...thanks....lol. I put it WAY on the other so as not to contaminate it!! ROFL!

Don't forgot to drop Kiki's everyday to see if it grows!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Mine aren't growing either. The first batch did but I never got the red one.So I decided to grow some more. Like your's, mine just sit there in my garden. I thought it was just me!! Not to wish you bad luck but I"m glad I'm not the only one.Thanks for posting.

I have some that are not growing too .... don't know what to do .. The ones that I bought to start with grew just fine, and I decided that I wanted to try to get the others and bought more. These just sit there ... very frustrating!!! I am trying putting it in my chest overnight and then taking it out. we will see if that helps it grow. My OH has a pet and I was going to try to send it between pets to see if it would work in the other house, and it said that this item was not giftable ..... Sad

I am at a loss .....

maybe...if you've bought the corsage pot in the garden shop,then placed it in the garden...Maybe it will grow.But if you've bought it on clothes shop..then placed it in your room maybe it will grow. But i'm not sure if i'm right,maybe that will resolve your problem s.(if i'm right) Smile

I bought 2 days ago more corsage plants and they are begining to grow just now

there was a glitch that they supposedly fixed at the last maintenance . If you buy one now it should grow properly..but if you bought them before the maintenance then don't think so x

Guest Guest
Quoted from TOF:
mejlis wrote:
We have fixed some bugs as well in particular related to evolving items, so you can now again grow your Mystery Corsage Pots. However those you already own that are not working will currently still not work, we hope to fix these soon as well! well! And if you found all your items were gone before, we hope tho have fixed that as well today!

I noticed that mine aren't either. I moved them into the front garden and just left them there.

mmm... i may think the 3 i bought extra ( the ones i had on my chest that havent grown) are not going to grow
but i think i like them that way, i can use them as decoration, i really like the little pots... and i dont like it when other evolving items disappear like the cocoon
so lets try to make the best of it. fortunately they are not so expensive and we can aford to buy new ones

same problem!

I have them inmy garden for several DAYSSS.. but none of the grew. i only need the white one. . .

Mine aren't growing either and some of my friends have had theirs for a long time with any growth. The first 5 I had grew, but I got several new ones that have not done a thing.

i made a topic about that too (should be closed) i bought them the week they were introduced in ps and still they havent grew up Sad

Okay....well atleast it wasn't just me....even though i don't wish the glitch on anyone..lol
The flower Falcor sent me grew fine and normal and today it turned into a beautiful red flower (didnt have that one)...yay! Unfortunately...my three others are still just sitting there.
I am going to try and send them to my son.....he can try and grow one and i'll get him to send the other two back. Maybe it will be like refreshing them...who knows. I agree that ..looking on the bright side.....i do like the pots for decoration. So..if the gifting back and forth doesn't work...i will be most happpy just using them around the house....lol

Don't worry Kiki Lolo~ I have one in my house just sitting there and being a pest for not growing....but good point though! I could just keep it as a decor~

Just thought of something.......maybe they will never turn into a corsage and only a small amount of people have them.....THEN IT WILL BE AN EXTREMELY RARE ITEM THAT EVEN THE HACKERS CANT HACK!!!! IT WILL BE WORTH SOMETHING!!! HA HA HA HA

I was just coming to post about this! My daughter and I have the same problem. SO frustrating. It has been sitting in my main room then I moved it to another with the hope that moving it would make it grow. lol Now I moved it again and still waiting.

There is a glitch that PS is aware of and I guess they might get around to fixing it at some point. They have said that the corsage plants you buy now will work correctly. I'm just going to wait and see what happens...

As many have said the little pots are cute anyway!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I will get my purple corsage! lol

Knock knock!!!! Laughing

I love it!!

thank you! x's a bazillion!

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Just thought of something.......maybe they will never turn into a corsage and only a small amount of people have them.....THEN IT WILL BE AN EXTREMELY RARE ITEM THAT EVEN THE HACKERS CANT HACK!!!! IT WILL BE WORTH SOMETHING!!! HA HA HA HA

I agree, pots are cute and its a pitty we cant have them anymore once flower becomes a corsage