Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

Which Pet Society forum users would you want to be stuck on a desert island with?

OH NO. You're flying over the Pacific Ocean on vacation to Hawaii with a group of PS players. You can't WAIT. But, uh oh. The pilot is humming and expertly driving through a torrential storm. You're not worried; this pilot has a perfect safety record and he's been flying planes for over 30 years. You sit back, relax and sip your drink when suddenly there's a yell from the pilot.

'Most strange. I was hiding in the turbine engine when I found this little toy airplane. Could your friends find him a home? Press share!'
<- you know who is this!

The pilot stares angrily at the black, smiling pet who just appeared in front of the pilot window. 'GET OFF THE DASHBOARD! What are you doing? I can't see!'

'Most strange. I was hiding in the turbine engine when I found this little toy airplane. Could your friends find him a home? Press share!'

'YOU FOOL! You'll kill us all! I can't see!!! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!'

'YOU'LL KILL THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT ARE YOU - OH GOD MAYDAY, MAYDAY WE'RE GOING DOWN, REPEAT, 8-19 DO YOU COPY ME I CAN'T SEE THE WINDOW I DON'T SEE WHERE I'M GOING WE SEEM TO HAVE CRAS-'

The plane crashes into a small island in the middle of the ocean. Most of the stuff you had is damaged. You can't call for help, but there are still some people alive!

Who was the pilot?
Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety?
Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house?
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft?
Which forum user do you put in charge of food?
Which forum user eats all the food?
Who is the leader of the group?
Who do you become best friends with?
Who turns crazy and starts killing people?
When you run out of food, who do you eat first?

and

Which 3 items from Pet Society do you bring to the island?

I want to here the answer LaughingLaughing

Guest Guest

I saw this on TOF as well hehe!

Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety? kasijab for sure! she always saves us
Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house? that'll be tweet!
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft? also tweet!
Which forum user do you put in charge of food? That will be Falcor!
Which forum user eats all the food? Falcor! Laughing
Who is the leader of the group? lea75 and steve
Who do you become best friends with? fashionista
Who turns crazy and starts killing people? tweet
When you run out of food, who do you eat first? that'll be kathy,I could also squeeze her so much!!!

and

Which 3 items from Pet Society do you bring to the island? teleporter,immortal wings,and cellphone

Who was the pilot? me
Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety? mamashishi
Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house? orik
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft? bunnyfuzzyness
Which forum user do you put in charge of food? lea75
Which forum user eats all the food? me and lazar
Who is the leader of the group? kasijab
Who do you become best friends with? dawnbrans and nikol and fashionista
Who turns crazy and starts killing people? lithiucat
When you run out of food, who do you eat first? gaiamaiden

and

Which 3 items from Pet Society do you bring to the island? my wwf wings, my shades, food

Who was the pilot? Lazar... he'd love being a pilot lol
Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety? Dawn would be the life saver!
Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house? Falc.. he's big tough and manly lol
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft? Tiddly... she'd panic if she had nothing to do!
Which forum user do you put in charge of food? Hmmm.. not me.. there would be none left!
Which forum user eats all the food? That would be me then yes?
Who is the leader of the group? Lea75 of course... Lisa likes to crack the whip!
Who do you become best friends with? Tweet40 or Riuna.. i love my girlies!
Who turns crazy and starts killing people? I reckon that would be Lucky... she has a sadistic streak somewhere lol
When you run out of food, who do you eat first? The fattest.. so own up! LOL

and

Which 3 items from Pet Society do you bring to the island? The new grill, my immortal wings so i could fly and get help and the viking ship to escape in!

Who was the pilot? - Lazar, he is crazy enough to want a fly a plane with us on board lol
Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety? - Falcor, he is the hero! lol
Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house? - Kasijab, because she is like a mother to me and mothers provide a roof over their kids heads lol xxx
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft? - bunnyfuzzyness, because we can trust her to get the job done lol
Which forum user do you put in charge of food? - Lea75, im sure she knows how to share food out equally lol
Which forum user eats all the food? - me! lmao
Who is the leader of the group? - xpink.pixel.princessx, its always the quiet ones who suprise you the most when the time is right x
Who do you become best friends with? - Lea75, we are always like best mates anyway lol
Who turns crazy and starts killing people? - hmm, that would be Tiddly WInks when everyone decides to decorate the raft and shelter pink lol xxx
When you run out of food, who do you eat first? - esperia because she said she would eat me first lmao

and

Which 3 items from Pet Society do you bring to the island? - I would bring the immortal wings, cellphone and the crome toilet! lmao

Who was the pilot? Me, because no one else would be crazy enought to fly a plain full of mad people HAHA!

Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety? Lea because she is always watching out for us all and making us all safe on the forum!

Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house? Falcor because he is already building a house on MMM HAHA

Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft? Gaia because she is good at making competitions so i guess shed be good at making a raft HEHE

Which forum user do you put in charge of food? Esperia because i think she will be good at it

Which forum user eats all the food? Lazar because hed be cheeky enough to do so HAHA

Who is the leader of the group? Mayor becaise hes a great leader of this forum!

Who do you become best friends with? Everyone <---Who are not beggers, hackers etc (changed it for kathy haha) because everyone is sooo great and makes me happy!!

Who turns crazy and starts killing people?Kasijab because i convinced the mayor that he should turn everything PINK!...And he did!

When you run out of food, who do you eat first?Fashionista because she has a cute name HAHA

Who was the pilot?Some weirdo that hates ps lol
Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety?Kasi and Kokonee
Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house?Smorkle and I,because we like safety stuffs....it's the nurse thing.We want everything just right
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft?Lucky Strikes and Gai
Which forum user do you put in charge of food?Evi and Falcor
Which forum user eats all the food?LAzar and Ames
Who is the leader of the group?Leah,she is wise
Who do you become best friends with? this is very hard to answer ugggggg!!!!!TiddlyWinks,Sara,Nancy...the list is tooooooooooooooo long!
Can't I just say EVERYONE< excluding begging brats????

Who turns crazy and starts killing people?Dawn and I....we might turn mean one day lol (you never know)
When you run out of food, who do you eat first? Lazar......gotta eat him,before he eats me!!!

and

Which 3 items from Pet Society do you bring to the island?Cats! best bodyguards ever! Viking boat to leave on and Valentines chocolates......

Who was the pilot? i think Chay. i trust Chay to crash us safely! hee hee
Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety? Kasi - she's our Mum!! and everyone feels safe with Kasi!
Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house? Lazar, i think he's got some hidden house building skills
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft? oh! that is important to do it right,,,i put Bunnyfuzziness to do the job just right! she'll get all the details!
Which forum user do you put in charge of food? Mr. Mayor since he is a chef after all.
Which forum user eats all the food? probably me.. i can't stop eating.
Who is the leader of the group? duh! that would be lea75. she's super stick! LOL
Who do you become best friends with? Clair a bell *hugz*
Who turns crazy and starts killing people? oh my! i think pinkpixelprincess - nothing on the island is pink and it is driving her mad!
When you run out of food, who do you eat first? that's a toughy! probably bunnyfuzziness...i know she built the raft, but she is sweetest and would taste the best!! LOL!!!

and

mermaid outfit, snorkel mask, pinata full of candy!

Guest Guest

BWAHAHAHAHAH you guys made me rofl! I love you all!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Gaiamaiden wrote:

Who turns crazy and starts killing people? - hmm, that would be Tiddly WInks when everyone decides to decorate the raft and shelter pink lol xxx

bhahaha.. i know where you got this from. you were faster then me

Who was the pilot? lazar - he's evil Laughing
Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety? kasi
Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house? mmmm... maybe lea congratulations(if we can all fit in a 10cm castle lol)
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft? mr. mayor
Which forum user do you put in charge of food? ames or tiddly Laughing - or maybe gaia and her heart shaped cupcakes Laughing
Which forum user eats all the food? MEEEEE!!!!!!!
Who is the leader of the group? i think that is obvious... LEA!!
Who do you become best friends with? auntie dawn, ames, lazar... everyone!!
Who turns crazy and starts killing people? gaiamaiden! Laughing
When you run out of food, who do you eat first? smorkle! she sounds tasty

and

my butterfly wings, hot pink laptop and a big fridge full of cheese Laughing

Lazar wrote:

Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house? that'll be tweet!
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft? also tweet!

Who turns crazy and starts killing people? tweet

Ames wrote:

Who do you become best friends with? Tweet40 or Riuna.. i love my girlies!

Who turns crazy and starts killing people? I reckon that would be Lucky... she has a sadistic streak somewhere lol

green -
blue - Laughing

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

Who turns crazy and starts killing people?Dawn and I....we might turn mean one day lol (you never know)

noooo

tweet40 wrote:
bhahaha.. i know where you got this from. you were faster then me

Laughing I'm so fast!

These answer make me LaughingLaughing

Who was the pilot? Me, if it was my husband doing the flying, we probably wouldn't land in this mess. congratulations
Which forum user pulls everyone in the water to safety? Probably Village Mayor.
Which forum user do you put in charge of building shelter/a house? Lucky Strike, because she's rational when under pressure.
Which forum user do you put in charge of building a raft? Lazar and Fashionista as they seem to make a good team.
Which forum user do you put in charge of food? Gaiamaiden, because I know she won't eat it if her pet was once called Bella Cullen. congratulations
Which forum user eats all the food? In this case, I think it would be Haha13 because I get the impression that his pet is usually hungry.
Who is the leader of the group? Lea75.
Who do you become best friends with? Ames, Kokonee, Hell-o Clarice, Bunnyfuzzyness...and....well everyone. Smile
Who turns crazy and starts killing people? No one, we're a peaceful crowd.
When you run out of food, who do you eat first? Ewwww, not very likely.

and

Which 3 items from Pet Society do you bring to the island? A laptop, an endless supply of vegetable soup, and fairy dust.

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Who turns crazy and starts killing people? No one, we're a peaceful crowd.

you sure about that? ba ha ha!! i hear the natives rustling about!!