Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

Tiddly's Fan club

Hello everybody. i want to make public that I am Tiddly Wink's number one Fan.

i simple adore her and i wish the best for her in her love story....

this thread is made for all of us Fans of Tiddly. She is a huge Celebrity by now

did you know that she won a beauty pageant on december?
she keeps surprising me

Love you Tidd

all of you interested on becoming part of the the fan club, join here congratulations

Guest Guest

I remember lol! And the badge,Yvette was so honored! I wish her all the best and Toddly Winks a good luck at her love story! All hail Yvette

I am a fan of Yvette and Tiddly Winks!!! Love them both

Chaplain Kokonee is Tiddly Winks' BFF!
And Yvette is my bestest real life friend too!

Hey! Please more fans! Where is Kasi? Laughing

Kasi has had a busy day .....but of course he is a big fan of Miss Tiddly congratulations

I love Yvette and Tiddly Winks bunches and bunches.She makes it so easy to do!

I totally thought I was her #1 fan :girl_cray2:

Just as long as she knows we ALL adore and love her!

best thread today!Angel you always do such a wonderful job !

clair a bell wrote:
Im a fan too and agniukas you just read my mind

Well now, that's the most important for them both I think! congratulations

Ok...I am actually her REAL number one fan. I was the one who introduced Vette to the PS neighborhood and begged her into playing and now she is a PS fanatic. ( I stole her from Fluff. shhh. lol) Laughing remember those ol days Vette? hee hee. Love ya!

i bet you never imagine Tiddly will get to be this famouse after all

I never imagined that so many of you care so much for me. I am deeply touched. Thank you so much for this. And yes, Julie, I do remember when you got me away from Fluff and told me about PS. It was a huge favor. Today, I am a former fluffaholic and devote my time to taking care of Tiddly Winks. Good thing that Kasi is helping in that regard, becuase it's proving to be a full time job. Laughing

Love you all.

Guest Guest

I'm so glad that you are here Yvette. The post Julie made brings back memories. I remember congratulating you for Sonya putting your story on the PS blog (I really can't remember when was that LMAO)! That was a long time ago,but hey,it sticks haha. I remember the Pet Society Pageant (even if I joined when it was finished) and you winning it. You had a special badge and I was really happy for you. We all love you Yvette,and we hope that you stay here.

Hugs and kisses from Lazar and Rocky

Well, If Hell-O Clarice is her real number one fan...I guess I'm her other RL real number one fan! Guess who got Tiddly Winks on FB in the first place? congratulations
She and I met on a forum for the best TV show ever to get canceled after just two seasons...and then we met in person!!!

And I am also a big fan of Hell-O Clarice!

aw!!!!!!!!!! i am a fan too!!!!!!!! and my princess!!!!!! when i get sad i listen to the music box!!!!! tiddly sweety! congratulations

Well then, It seems to me we are co#1 fans Stas. hee hee. But you really started it all then. lol I am a big fan of you too! Now Im feeling all mushy. lol I love you guys! This forum rox!

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Tiddly Winks... Love Yvette too... she always makes me giggle! xx

What a lovely thread x