Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Bella Cullen is moving in with Lin Yao?!

As from today, Lin Yao's house will be split into two!
One half of the house will be for Lin Yao, the other half for Bella Cullen, i am currently starting the renovations now congratulations
I will post pics of the house in the art gallery when im done, obviously darker items will bring out Lin Yao alter-ego lol
Im still looking for ideas for the rooms i could decorate, if you have any suggestions i would love to hear them.

I already know i need a dark and light kitchen, a dark and light bedroom and a dark and light bathroom

I don't think all must be dark. In fact, Cullens' house was plenty of light and space, huge windows, a lot of books and CDs...

I suggest you don't put too much food

@hannah: good idea hun!

@Ursula: i wont be doing everything dark, but there will be a definate difference in the rooms. ive just tried recreating Bella's room which is in the attic lol

i wont be doing everything dark, but there will be a definate difference in the rooms. ive just tried recreating Bella's room which is in the attic lol

purple's cool... Laughing

@tweet, have you checked out my attic room?? lol the wallpaper is purple lolx xx

that;s exciting...cant wait to see in the movie i just noticed bella's room is shoot during night time, so it seems a bit dark, but i love the Cullen's house..