Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Tornado in our country...

Guest Guest

I AM COMPLETELY SHOCKED. YESTERDAY A TORNADO APPEARED IN VOJVODINA (THE NORTH SIDE OF OUR COUNTRY) AND IT LASTED 5 MINUTES OR SO! TORNADOS NEVER COME TO OUR COUNTRY, THEY NEVER BEEN THERE, SO IT'S A BIG SHOCK FOR US.

* link approved by lea75
http://www.khou.com/video/featured-videos/Caught-on-Tape-Rare-tornado-and-aftermath-in-Serbia-93719059.html

A small scale tornado roared through the Sombor district of Vojvodina, in Serbia.
Tornadoes are very rare to that area of the world. The eye of the storm was caught on tape. The tornado left the area with some damage, uprooting several lamp posts and destroying a house roof.

It's maybe a small one, but it surely done some damage. All Serbians are scared now. Tornados have never been in our country before, I really don't know why is this happening ... Sad

i saw it on the news!!!
creepy!!
i got really scaed!!1 my aunt lives near the place where the tornado was... Sad

see what global warming is doing?

Guest Guest

yeah, mooooan

If you guys get caught in a tornado, go to a basement or below ground level. Those are the safest places to be. I saw a tornado live when I was 9 years old, but I grew up in Texas, and used to spend my summers in Iowa, and there was some pretty intense weather there.

Between tornados and hurricanes, I've seen a lot. In Germany it is pretty mild in comparison, though.

Just stay safe and if there are some in your area, go below ground immediately.

i think this is the first timewe have atornado in our country!!!

good thing is that both of us life faw from the place the tornado was, so we were safe....

i'm glad that there wasn't much damage.. we are a poor coutry.. Sad

Very scary.We have a lot of them here.Very scary because they seem to just come out of no where.Amazing video,they're very lucky that it didn't get larger or that no one was hurt.

I am very happy that both of you're safe.We have had our home torn apart from one yrs ago,when I was a teen.A sign from the store down the street was in my room.I thought it was amazing lol....my father wasn't amused

hugs you both!

Good advice from Tiddly! Maybe it was a one-time thing and will never happen again. I'm glad you are both safe!

good to hear you both are safe
I see the video, it's really scary (I never see a tornado before)

oh that must be so scary living in a part of the world where there are tornado

Tiddly Winks wrote:
If you guys get caught in a tornado, go to a basement or below ground level.
Just stay safe and if there are some in your area, go below ground immediately.

What if there are no basement?
Here we never have tornados, but we have hurricanes, when hurricane Wilma came it was the worst experience I ever had in my life
The wind was so strong that it pulled out a window bedroom, lot of windows were broken
Inside the house it feeled like dizziness, not know how to explain, like pressure
It was awful and scary
Sad

Guest Guest
Thank you all once again for your thoughts, and thank you Yvette for your advices.

I've heard more advices about these kind of storms. Keep your windows opened so the pressure is stable. Also stay as low as you can on the ground.

If you are on the road, go to the nearest trench and stay as low as possible.

There are many advices about tornadoes, but I just hope that this was only an mistake and that it won't happen again in our country ...