Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Chreamie~

new here! pls. click so i can meet you!

hi everyone i'm new here! i'm just introducing my self Smile i'm currently level 25 in PS Smile

Oops, sorry,
Nice to see you there!
hope you're enjoy PSFC Smile
I think at this time many people still slepping

~Chreamie~ wrote:
what are paw pounds????

Paw pounds can be cashed in for things in pet society Smile

You can read more about it here

They're changing to PSFC Cash though pretty soon.

Welcome to PSFC! and I hope you enjoy it here.

hi hun. i see you are offline now. i'm sorry to have missed you. i hope you are enjoying looking around and chatting with the people here. if you have any questions i will try my best to help you.
xoxo

hi))
welcome to PSFC))
have fun and great time there

Guest Guest

Welcome to PSFC Smile

Hi and welcome to the forum. Post around in the cafe/games/PS chat area and you will soon have the required 20 posts to enter all our great comps.
We also have a safe and friendly trading section with safe trade refs available to help when required.
Above all else...join in and have fun :

and please be patient. This is not Playfish forum and doesn't move anywhere near as quickly. If you keep bumping your posts when still top of the boards it is classed as spamming Sad

Hi Kate, I am new here too.....nice to meet you....I am also new to pet society, but i am loving it more everyday.... we can learn more and more about this forum and hang together in pet society.... My friend introduced me to this forum, so I am still trying to get the hang of it. She raves about it, and I just want to spend a entire day to see what this has to offer...looks like a lot of fun....
I also play farmville, cafe world, treasure isle and mafia wars..... looking forward to getting to know a fellow newbie to this site...

Hi ~Chreamie~ , I'm new here too.... Nice to meet you