Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Don't you hate that too?

After the update they made (the one that changed a lot of things in ps)
when you are in your inventory and you are mostly searching for some item when you have your cursor in the arrows for a sec dum dum
 hate10.jpg
you cant see one or two items because of the message "next or previous page" that really annoys me i mean im trying to see all the items of the page cause im looking for one particular item and i have to constantly move my cursor away from the arrows to see them all, im i the only one who still doesnt like that or am i bizzare or something?

glad to hear im not the only one, it really gives me headaches some times

Yeah, I always have to view pages, if I don't want these words would write Laughing

dont worry hun, same here, its really annoying !

Foxpoly wrote:
you are not alone Laughing

Just like in MJ song LaughingLaughingLaughing
I'm soo happy! To say thruth: Crying from happiness!

I hate that too! It hurts my eyes!!! Gives me a headache

I hate that too. I mean what's the point? I think people can figure out what the arrows mean without "previous page" and "next page." -_- Now i usually just type searches.

hinapasha wrote:
I hate that too. I mean what's the point? I think people can figure out what the arrows mean without "previous page" and "next page." -_- Now i usually just type searches.
yeah abut that i was trying to find my dog today typed: dog, pet,petling nothing found

hinapasha wrote:

I usually do that too unless I forget the name of the item, and I have to search through my whole chest. -_-

Mangoberri wrote:

I usually do that too unless I forget the name of the item, and I have to search through my whole chest. -_-

i always forget the name of the item lol